Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Is it me or does she release an album quickly after every relationship ends?

Ultraviolence Her promotion was stopped (the clips never came out) when she was no longer with Barrie.
Honeymoon, the same happened with Francesco (Honeymoon the video and Salvatore never officially came out)
Lust for life, G-Eazy has changed things a bit deep down (I wouldn't be surprised if Cherry was intended for him)
Norman Fucking Rockwell was broken up because of Sean by doing quite quickly on the Chemtrails project.
Chemtrails is already on the forgotten floor since its breakup with Clay and it continues with Rock Sweet Candy.

Hope she keeps a boy longer so we can enjoy a great holding :fabcat:

7 minutes ago, Enchanted Mansion said:

Is it me or does she release an album quickly after every relationship ends?

Ultraviolence Her promotion was stopped (the clips never came out) when she was no longer with Barrie.
Honeymoon, the same happened with Francesco (Honeymoon the video and Salvatore never officially came out)
Lust for life, G-Eazy has changed things a bit deep down (I wouldn't be surprised if Cherry was intended for him)
Norman Fucking Rockwell was broken up because of Sean by doing quite quickly on the Chemtrails project.
Chemtrails is already on the forgotten floor since its breakup with Clay and it continues with Rock Sweet Candy.

Hope she keeps a boy longer so we can enjoy a great holding :fabcat:

all I can say is thank you barrie, thank you francesco, thank you g-eazy, and thank you tulsa jesus freak for being so influential:coffee:

lights, camera, acción

48 minutes ago, ItsaWhale89 said:
  Révéler le contenu caché

Capture d'écran-20210423-145612.pngCapture d'écran-20210423-145622.png

That's it, It is a summary of his musical life going from album to album, a little of his life. That she adapts and becomes the star of her albums with a character that she changes to the detriment of her simple everyday style.
Nothing on RSC, just a question.

15 minutes ago, bluelikeyou said:

all I can say is thank you barrie, thank you francesco, thank you g-eazy, and thank you tulsa jesus freak for being so influential:coffee:

It's true that without them the songs wouldn't be so inspired

51 minutes ago, ItsaWhale89 said:

French speakers?

Hide contents

Screenshot-20210423-145612.pngScreenshot-20210423-145622.png

My French isn't great but I managed to skim over it. It doesn't sound like there's anything new but it mentions her announcing RCS.

It’s nothing new. A retrospective of who she is, of her career.

18 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

select:  Wong-Baker_scale_with_emoji.png

This past week has been around a 7 or 8 but the past couple days has been hovering around a 9 or 10

we need RCS/BB news :defeated:

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, BluebirdXO said:

Can astrology predict if the album is going to be released on June 1st or not? I know that it can predict if somebody might die. Can this apply for a record release? 

say what now?

tenor.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

11 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

Vedic astrology. I don't get into it, because it's not my style, but they say that they can 

we go to great lengths to find the truth in LB  :agree: 

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

35 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

@Terrence Loves Me what does your psychic mother think about rock candy sweet? :oprah3: 

lemme ask her real quick:sass:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

6 hours ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Omfg I didn’t know Tennis had a RCS-vibe vinyl! I love these guys, I was about to buy plane tickets n fly out to see their “comeback” (post-quarantine) show at Red Rocks but I’m gonna be on a wedding trip :( Highly recommend if ya’ll want sumn to satisfy your quench for new music. Anyway, less than 40 days for the drought to continue :creep:

Yeah I got into them last year and I love all their music :gasp: I wish they dove more into their ritual in repeat sound, it was so fucking cool

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺