Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, Surf Noir said:

@Terrence Loves Me what does your psychic mother think about rock candy sweet? :oprah3: 

asked her about the release date, she said no and then i went to walk out and then she said the 11th

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

52 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

tenor.gif Blue blue blue bannisters gonna give us the audio railing of OUR LIVES

I’m so ready :defeated: 

bluuuuuuuuuue banisters (sung to the tune of NFR title track)

45 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

hidhdghwgs you guys freaking out over lana not posting for a week. just a reminder that we’ve experienced much worse hiatuses 

not freaking out as much as getting antsy/annoyed. I know we’ve experienced worse (NFR was literally hell) but still doesn’t make it okay this time :hype:

"Don’t forget me"

16 hours ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

nooo :thumb3:

there's a tagged "leak" that's going around twitter that leaked around NFR I think that was recorded in 2018 and people are spreading bullshit but it's not true, it's not real. the song is real and is said to be unfinished but it's definitely not a RCS track unless she reworked it/finished it and it's happens to be on it. but i doubt it :toofunny:

Thank you for the info, I'm glad it  didn't leak yet :wub:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Oh lawd, now everyone is going to repost that June 11th date all over the internet, and when June 11th comes and nothing get's released we're all going to be mad lol. 

9 minutes ago, KingJay said:

Oh lawd, now everyone is going to repost that June 11th date all over the internet, and when June 11th comes and nothing get's released we're all going to be mad lol. 

No, Ancient Dreams in a Modern Land will get released. :blush3:

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

asked her about the release date, she said no and then i went to walk out and then she said the 11th

A DAY BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY I'LL TAKE IT :godlaugh:

lights, camera, acción

3 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

she should release it on july 11th (7/11) for several reasons: it's still in the summer, it's 7/11, we can all get free 7/11 slurpees, and most importantly it's my birthday

that also gives fans the chance to save up money after dropping hundreds of dollars on COTCC vinyls 

"Don’t forget me"

June 11/June 1 is giving me major "guys it's a typo she meant September 25th not 5th bc the 25th is a Friday so obviously COTCC is coming on the 25th of September" vibes...

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

maybe this album will be in the vein of doin time? I feel like it's a nice middle ground 

edit: doesn't feel very revenge-y tho

Edited by Sugar Venom

UbsOye5.png

I can promise you that this album isn’t coming on June 1st lol. This is someone who’s notorious for not committing/sticking to release dates:xcry: 

imageproxy.jpg

This is probably so random coming from me, but suddenly the whole revenge-plot of Rock Candy Sweet is reminding me of:

I'm delicious
You can't touch this
I'm that bitch that you can't fuck with

And just her delivery of those lyrics, mixed with how chaotic that song is, is truly iconic :rip: it’s really giving Dealer/Noir comparisons from last year :toofloppy:

but on a serious note and all jokes aside - I really am excited to hear how she’s going to seek revenge on this album. Brooklyn Baby, Money Power Glory, and Fucked My Way Up to The Top really explored her more vengeful sentiments regarding her place in the music industry perfectly. I cannot wait.