Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

8 minutes ago, bel air rose said:

i just really hope some effort is put into this era. chemtrails was so anti climatic to me and wasn’t worth the 6 month wait imo- there was no hype surrounding it (not even by lana), no album trailer, barely any new photo shoots and her worst album cover to date. overall i liked the album but i haven’t been in the mood to listen to it since march (besides white dress). lately she seems more in a determined mind set, one that matches the music she wants to put out so i really hope she has something up her sleeve. it seems like we’ve been in the same era since lfl ended :crai:

Reveal hidden contents

i woke up in a mood :gasp:

I agree with you that Chemtrails is a stall era... and the music is exactly that: a réflexion on how to do her job as a singer, for the most parts. I don’t think it was supposed to be that, in the beginning: I feel like there was supposed to be a « second part » to this record, heading into what she envisions the future will be in her life. RCS is probably that, which seems to be the reason why she wants to move fast in that era and leave Chemtrails behind. 
I don’t listen to this album every day either, but when I do, it sounds very good and cohesive and yet, it’s a mood and not a super light one, which spring should be about.

17 hours ago, Nikogo said:

bluuuuuuuuuue banisters (sung to the tune of NFR title track)

bluuuuuuuuuue banisters (sung to the tune of "piiiinkk flamingoes")

Happy as the moonshine

42 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

One of the main things I want for RCS is for the audio to not be so quiet. Like if you go on Spotify and play any random song then switch to Lana's songs, you have to turn it up more. Idk why this is but it's annoying af. @ Jack get better microphones u cheapskate :tommy:

Yeah ikr. Every time a song produced by Jack comes on shuffle, it sounds so quiet it's weird

30 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

I need more guitar church songs like body electric 

:legend::legend:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

12 hours ago, CinnamonGay said:

I want her deeper vocals back..like Summertime or BIG EYES.

From LFL she started going higher and higher with a ??sweeter voice.

Her voice used to be so dark and convey anguish and depth.

I adore her sweet voice but 3 albums are over now.

Bring back the strings and bring back the deeper vocals.  Or mid range too.

And more singing less talking. 

Nfr is my fav tho. But I want RIDE vocals. Or I CAN FLY.

There was a dark richness to her deep vocals. 

Her higher register is too sweet/sunny. 

Her revenge album should include RAGE,GLASS BREAKING,SCREAMING, (TS BLANK SPACE VIDEO VIBES)

Full agree. I really miss that particular voice whenever I hear parts of BTD/P. The whole first verse of 'Ride' gives us that voice at its best, even the beginning of 'G&M.' 

Hopefully she got over that bullshit “authentic” phase and is back to giving the girls glamour and bops. 

1 minute ago, lustforlife said:

The colapse when she deletes all the posts and keep the question for the culture. 

Then...

Post RCS cover 

And tracklist 

With alot of snakes on it 

:blush3:

This is the worst idea I’ve ever heard omg

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

LOVE the friendly lana but the bitch lana outsold... We need her coming for midia neck and bops with dirty lyrics :typewriter:

3 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

Hopefully she got over that bullshit “authentic” phase and is back to giving the girls glamour and bops. 

This is the worst idea I’ve ever heard omg

We NEED impact :oopna:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

12 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

LOVE the friendly lana but the bitch lana outsold... We need her coming for midia neck and bops with dirty lyrics :typewriter:

We NEED impact :oopna:

Lana was never a bitch lmfao

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me