Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

56 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

I remember we came in @May :trisha:

I can never not hear that when I listen to wayamaya :toofunny:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

24 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

Lana was never a bitch lmfao

girl tf? have u heard ultraviolence? seen some of the shit she’s said @ live shows or to paparazzi? her randomly going off occasionally on Insta and Twitter? Who can forget the iconic time she literally murdered Azealia Banks’ career? 

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

3 hours ago, Vertimus said:

Full agree. I really miss that particular voice whenever I hear parts of BTD/P. The whole first verse of 'Ride' gives us that voice at its best, even the beginning of 'G&M.' 

Yes..she is trying to go back to that hopefully. Summertime vocals are quite similar to her old BTDesque singing. 

And You'll never walk alone is a good direction in singing too.

The thing is she is closing her mouth too much. Not opening enough ..

The last 3 albums have been too closed mouth singing. BTD she needs to open her jaw properly. And strain.  .

The vocal fry needs to come back now.

Probably a different producer too. I think she and Jack have reached their full potential together. 

26 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

girl tf? have u heard ultraviolence? seen some of the shit she’s said @ live shows or to paparazzi? her randomly going off occasionally on Insta and Twitter? Who can forget the iconic time she literally murdered Azealia Banks’ career? 

in all of these she was rightfully defending herself

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

It’s funny, because Lana has been pandering to the critics for 2 albums now with soft little uncontroversial piano lullabies.  Now she’s gonna come out with an album that has fire and revenge and a big FUCK you to critics?? I don’t buy that at all...it’s gonna be more lullabies like White Dress and Let me Love you like a women. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

6 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

It’s funny, because Lana has been pandering to the critics for 2 albums now with soft little uncontroversial piano lullabies.  Now she’s gonna come out with an album that has fire and revenge and a big FUCK you to critics?? I don’t buy that at all...it’s gonna be more lullabies like White Dress and Let me Love you like a women. 

white dress a lullaby¡?????

9 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

white dress is not a "lullaby"... just because it's not angry and a "bop" doesn't mean it's a boring, uninteresting lullaby :what: 

WGe8ynS.gif

Just now, naachoboy said:

white dress a lullaby¡?????

Well you know, slow piano songs. I love them. But not what I want for this album. 

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

white dress is not just a lullaby... just because it's not angry and a "bop" doesn't mean it's a boring, uninteresting lullaby :what:

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 hour ago, May said:

30-bizarre-sea-creature-squirts-funny-gi

you know I really thought I could enjoy & contribute to one of these godless pre-release threads for once... 4 posts later & I see whatever the hell this is.... maybe I need to log out for the day :bebe:

14417469274.gif

4 hours ago, Bunny Mozart said:

One of the main things I want for RCS is for the audio to not be so quiet. Like if you go on Spotify and play any random song then switch to Lana's songs, you have to turn it up more. Idk why this is but it's annoying af. @ Jack get better microphones u cheapskate :tommy:

This is so true, and then the stupid ass ads are loud af because I had to turn it up when Listening to COCC or NFR