Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

7 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

How are none of the insiders slipping up :benmawson:

cuz nobody has anything :stareney: her definition of a finished album is probably 10 unpolished not mixed demos with no photos, mvs, cover art, tracklist and physicals. We might get it in november or december.

I would literally take fake insider info at this point, I just want SOMETHING to talk about in terms of this album. The fact that we've made 322 pages of discussion over 2 Instagram posts and something she might have said to a fan is impressive lol. I always forget what it's like starting the album cycle with no information, but 99% of the time, that's how it starts 

imageproxy.jpg

48 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

I would literally take fake insider info at this point, I just want SOMETHING to talk about in terms of this album. The fact that we've made 322 pages of discussion over 2 Instagram posts and something she might have said to a fan is impressive lol. I always forget what it's like starting the album cycle with no information, but 99% of the time, that's how it starts 

Wait fill me in besties I haven’t been active on this thread at all yes what did she possibly say to a fan ?

7 minutes ago, Distantly said:

Wait fill me in besties I haven’t been active on this thread at all yes what did she possibly say to a fan ?

When she was doing shows with Nikki Lane in Texas a few weeks ago, there was a fan that met her who said she said she'd be working with Jack for RCS and chaos ensued 

imageproxy.jpg

3 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

When she was doing shows with Nikki Lane in Texas a few weeks ago, there was a fan that met her who said she said she'd be working with Jack for RCS and chaos ensued 

Ooohhh I saw that on Twitter actually yes ahahah thank you!!!

if there's ONE thing i want it's for her to stop "stripping down" the sound, please i can't deal with it anymore :trisha:

i don't care about the producer, the genre, the sound, the aesthetic, as long as it's not more "stripped down"... at this point more stripped down is just going to be jack playing one single muffled piano note and her just making croaking throat noises for 2 minutes. if anyone could make it work she could but still

sUcVobB.png

We need another livestream like the one she did in 2019. Just her, sitting in front of her phone answering questions... 

We could milk so much new info :dorothy4:

Spoiler

That doesn't involve being a furry :w8ing:

21 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

at this point more stripped down is just going to be jack playing one single muffled piano note and her just making croaking throat noises for 2 minutes. if anyone could make it work she could but still

dont forget a vape sound:stareney:

Maybe it was a dream but didn't Lana lowkey complain that jack stripped the songs too much on Chemtrails? I'm confident that he's not going to be the main producer on RCS. They weren't together recently and we know she worked with other people on her side projects so maybe the album came from that sessions. And the fact that that hiphop (?) producer followed her and liked the pic is pretty promising. 

giphy.gif

20 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Maybe it was a dream but didn't Lana lowkey complain that jack stripped the songs too much on Chemtrails? I'm confident that he's not going to be the main producer on RCS. They weren't together recently and we know she worked with other people on her side projects so maybe the album came from that sessions. And the fact that that hiphop (?) producer followed her and liked the pic is pretty promising. 

yeah! She made comments that she kept trying to tell Jack to spice it up, but I’m pretty sure in a different interview either her or Jack made the comment about how they wanted to strip the songs down completely until they got the songs in ‘their most natural form’ 

so obviously there was some miss communication somewhere :bebe:

I really don’t think Jack is going to be involved with RCS. I think he’ll be involved in the audio book (assuming we’re getting one) and maybe the album after RCS 

"Don’t forget me"