Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

5 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

my sick delusional mind is telling me she'll tour for rcs and because she took such a long break it'll be her best tour since paradise tour :trisha:

either that or she'll realize how much she actually hates touring and how she's been having so much fun without it that she'll completely abandon it :hottie:

28 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

the way we're going to expect a madonna feat produced by mike dean and get another country song produced by jack featuring no one or someone who isn't madonna

Already can listen to the intro chords: G... D... A....

Even though I love Madona, I don't think I would like a collab between them

It would be like having Michael Jackson and Bruno Mars in the same song. Nice, they fit together, but it's kinda against the natural order

And the music video would have so much hype around it, to turn out to be doubtful

Manifesting the promised Lana and Jesse Rutherford collab :flutter:

this is a very specific request but i would like the energy of this intro. not the instrumentals exactly but the ENERGY. sensual mystery with a touch of death fire ocean and dark estates

last night i dreamt i went to manderley again......:grinds:

sUcVobB.png

This album should have a replacement for Cola even tho it's iconic and legendary and will never be replaced in our hearts, it was such a good live intro :poordat: we need that energy again... Starting with NFR frankly is depressing and kills the vibe cuz u think of that type of man and ur like ugh. I also think Lana needs something that makes her feel hype again and an excuse to quit whispering BTD songs 

UbsOye5.png

2 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Madonna has had a legendary career... but she is one of those artists I believe already gave us her best album. Her last records felt forced. And if we hated the political tracks of LFL, well I can’t imagine a LFL X American Life (that album remains one of the least loved in the Madonna fandom). 

More than that, if Lana keeps moving towards alternative wtf is that gonna sound like with a Madonna feature? Madonna's vocoder mumbling through those gold-grillz over a twangy psychedelic Lana beat sounds like 3 out of the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse... 

41 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

last night i dreamt i went to manderley again......:grinds:

my favourite novel of all time. But if she did this she'd be dragged bc of the Taylor comparisons (who claims Rebecca inspired "Tolerate It")

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Album pushed to July 4th and retitled to "Blue Banisters"

A post shared by Lana Del Rey (@lanadelrey)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS