Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Why was this thread changed to BB July 4th, why not just make BB its own thread? Or why not put both in the title? We still don't know what's going on yet tbh they could both be albums

you guys.. it’s obviously not the cover lmfao. she  posted two covers she made that she liked and wanted to share it to social media that’s all. as if ben would ever let that photo make it to the vinyl factories

WAIT SO HOW MANY VINYLS AM I GONNA HAVE TO HUNT FOR THIS YEAR FUCKKKKKK

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I’d thought Blue Banisters was the lead for Rock Candy Sweet...

but the Rock Candy Sweet post is still up...

so is Blue Banisters the country or covers album? And Rock Candy Sweet still coming?

so confused. Love her.

Well, now that we have a new date to look forward to I guess we can also start looking forward to the first single, the tracklist, and the pre-order! :party: We are basically getting all of those things in the next 2 months if everything goes according to plan - pretty surreal to think when we just got a new album a little over a month ago. 

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

rock candy sweet: bright & colorful psychedelic rock album with electronic influence

blue banisters: introspective & retrospective avant garde country/folk album with desert rock influence

:makeup: 

girl im fucking manifesting to you be right

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

1 minute ago, cinnamongirI said:

you guys.. it’s obviously not the cover lmfao. she  posted two covers she made that she liked and wanted to share it to social media that’s all. as if ben would ever let that photo make it to the vinyl factories

he let qftc make it to instagram :rip:

Capture.jpg

this is so weird bc she never actually changes the album title after it's been announced??? so i'm kind of confused as far as what this album is....???? wtf

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole