Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, MrFameKills said:

She's camp and she gets away with it, gotta respect 

no she isn't, no she doesn't, and no we don't 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

Just now, Diamantes WILD said:

not many. just every. tinge. of blue. to the human vision's spectrum Wq8w64A.gif

i have to have them all lmao every varient, every picture disk, everything bitchhhhhh shes really coming for my wallet 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

After all the commotion about the Chemtrails cover, she must have known that posting this photo was going to incite just as severe of a reaction.

At the risk of over-analyzing, maybe it’s some sort of performance art! It wouldn’t be all that far-fetched if she’s going to address the controversies of last year and seek “revenge” on the media. 

The bar is so low when it comes to Lana’s album covers it actually makes me wanna cry. I really hope it’s not that selfie but after the CTOCC album cover mess I wouldn’t be surprised 

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

After all the commotion about the Chemtrails cover, she must have known that posting this photo was going to incite just as severe of a reaction. At the risk of over-analyzing, maybe it’s some sort of performance art. It wouldn’t be all that far-fetched if she’s going to address the controversies of last year and seek “revenge” on the media. 

yis

No but seriously we now have not one but two non-existent albums

Nicki would surely be in any promotional material for their joint album, so ... what the fuck is she even TALKING about

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream