Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

i guess i'm waiting for vinyl preorders..... :heidi:

once she drops the preorder links i'll be ready and i guess that'll be when it's confirmed. usually like what, a month or a month and a half out?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

No but seriously we now have not one but two non-existent albums

Nicki would surely be in any promotional material for their joint album, so ... what the fuck is she even TALKING about

wait did she tweet again or something?

or are you only referring to the post?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

really makes me wonder if we would have even gotten this announcement post from her (today) had some other REALLY popular artist *cough* Billie *cough* not recently announced her new album coming out in July :hooker: not saying Lana pays attention to all that but... maybe she saw all the hype from that fan base and remembered she too, has a fan base album coming out, so she might as well promote it! No hate, just makes a person think ? 

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

The name Blue banisters paired with the colour palette of this picture and the 4th of July release date just screams that this album will be pure country Americana lmao... a continuation of cocc but in the BUS direction... the rock album was never happening she's going full Nikki Lane methinks

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

1 minute ago, Sugar Venom said:

I love stanning her like god bless this is so funny i’m shocked all i can do is laugh

giving a whole new meaning to "so bad it's good" except it's not even good :oh:

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

do you guys really believe that's the cover? :bye: i know anything is possible after the disaster that is the cotcc cover but c'mon...

It better be a joke, seriously. :derpna:

There is no way I'm buying merch with that shit on.

wait did she change the date because of billie's album being announced today? i mean i would think Lana's being June 1 would be better but hers will be right after Billie's????

giphy.gif

Just now, new gods said:

she can keep the vinyls, cds and whatever other copies. i do not want that shit on my shelf ♡ 

so many people that were trashing the COCC cover when she revealed it, ended up getting every possible version (as per the merch thread) so idk if i buy that for most people in this thread :makeup:

If this is real and that's actually the album cover... yeah it's not good but I still like it more than the Chemtrails cover. There's at least something sorta campy about this.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

The picture feels so fresh, like we haven‘t seen it 5‘927 times before

still hyped though. But it‘s quite bold to release an album the day America is celebrating itself :hooker: