Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

i'm trying so hard to be positive and optimistic but it's so late i feel so empty... besties blue banisters does not exist for me until 9 AM tomorrow morning... and even then it's doubtful it exists anyways :trisha: manifesting july 4th release. stick to your word babes please i'd love you forever and ever

sUcVobB.png

Just now, lizzyschemtrails said:

honestly buying a vinyl with that selfie as the cover art is kind of iconic as terrible as it is :hooker:

what if there's multiple covers and they all get worse as they're announced hahahahaha

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i really don't believe that's the cover, and i certainly don't think it's great, or even decent, but i do prefer it over the cotcc cover, i kinda like the early-2000s feel it has...

...our standards are low :bebe: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

1 minute ago, Max said:

It better be a joke, seriously. :derpna:

There is no way I'm buying merch with that shit on.

jdhdhhshw it’s not the cover omfg. like i said there’s no way ben would let a green chest reach the vinyl factories. she’s done photos like these ever since white dress. twitter needs to calm down

1 minute ago, YUNGATA said:

l9SYNUV.png

don't be doxxing me like this, this is offensive to a gay like me

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

The music is what matters, everything else is irrelevant. 

i mean i appreciate a good aesthetic. to me the aesthetic of the music helps to make the music. sounds ridiculous but it does. the energy of it is what i love, and beautiful wonderful visuals and other things really help me with that... one of the reasons i love honeymoon and uv and aka so much. truly well rounded

sUcVobB.png

1 minute ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

The music is what matters, everything else is irrelevant. 

oh hi Mark 

If that is the official cover or not, I will use something with this photo instead:

blue-1.jpg

I liked the previous title too, but I'm glad it looks like it's actually coming!

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: