Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

The dramatics 

she ruined everything

Just the shit she's been doing, the only way out of turning the tables would be with good projects, but we don't even have this anymore

Just now, ShadesOfFool said:

they’re laughing at her on twitter lmfaoo

poor lana

Just now, Glitter Boy said:

If that is the official cover or not, I will use something with this photo instead:

blue-1.jpg

I liked the previous title too, but I'm glad it looks like it's actually coming!

i was just about to say, this picture is a much better album cover

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

jdhdhhshw it’s not the cover omfg. like i said there’s no way ben would let a green chest reach the vinyl factories. she’s done photos like these ever since white dress. twitter needs to calm down

why wouldn't it be... she literally pulled the release date in the same post with the album title on that overused selfie, like guys make it make sense. I'm afraid this is the cover. :horror2:

wait yall we can celebrate you know why?

SHE FINALLY MADE IT INSIDE OF A CAR ON AN ALBUM COVERRRRR

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, bornfree said:

she ruined everything

Just the shit she's been doing, the only way out of turning the tables would be with good projects, but we don't even have this anymore

poor lana

it's really not that serious, it's a silly photo, but it's not the official cover and it's ultimately harmless, her music has consistently been great and that's what's important

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

1 minute ago, Chorli Xbox said:

Her chest really said Shades Of Blue huh 

:rollin:

giphy.gif

Wait so she’s releasing two albums? Or is Rock Candy Sweet dead? I’m so confused but this is Lana I guess 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

Guys, she might just have RETITLED the album, just like Chemtrails that originally was titled White Hot Forever. Calm down. No 2 albums, no album scrapping, just a title change.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

it's really not that serious, it's a silly photo, but it's not the official cover and it's ultimately harmless, her music has consistently been great and that's what's important

bestie I love you but if this age's poorly....

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?