Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

Blue Banisters is her worst album title 

It feels very Lizzy Grant (for some reason, idk), so I don't mind it that much. I'm curious about the context and as to why she chose it for the title.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

19 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

I doubt she wants social media users to call her a fat nazi with bad skin and cheap cover art

And? She's been called that and countless other things for quite some time now. Her words have and haven't been taken out of context, she's been scrutinized for her weight, and her evolution as an artist has been pretty divisive by many fans. She's a smart woman. I doubt that's the actual album cover, and I wouldn't be surprised if after all the misunderstanding she's felt for some time, she wants people to keep talking. 

I'm really sorry but this is embarrassing as FUCK. I don't know how much longer I can blindly defend Lana cause she seriously has just been dumb the last few years. It pains me becasue the music is still good, but the way she has been presenting it lately makes it so hard to take seriously. Albums seem so rushed and the visuals are laughable - I don't know what she is doing tbh because people finally started taking her seriously with NFR and now she's blown it out the window lol. She needs to stop announcing things before they are finalised, and STOP ANNOUNCING ALBUMS ON DAYS THAT ARENT EVEN A FRIDAY  she is so hard to stan lately....

Anyways that being said I'll be buying every variant of the vinyl/cassette and any signed bundles because she really has her hand around my neck 

FzytWEW.png

no one cares about the journey so much as they do the destination. like in demolition the buildings are torn down but the stairs remain, at least til the end. 
walked on and all over. 
no one bats an eye at them since they're literally stepping paths. 

but they can also be seats to rest and see how high u've come. 
or a little resting moment before walking through the door/ path or even back.

the bannisters guard n keep u in place of direction. so why are they blue mama all the guesses

is this a coachella 2.0

UV/Honeymoon

Haha I can already see that selfie being the actual cover.

So, another date that is def not happening, another "announcement," ... sorry, but it's just attention wh*ring at this point. Not here for another CoCC-esque trauma, the album is probably coming in april 2022 anyway.

And she better changed the sound, CoCC is her most forgetable album to date, no need to continue that legacy

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I just woke up and my god...what is happening? Right before falling asleep I told myself how Lana would post smth so I definitely managed to manifest at least one thought of mine. To be honest...I don't hate the cover:omfg2:. Reminds me a little of the fake Siren cover. And we finally have her blonde. Yes, it is lazy just taking an old selfie but I'm not as bothered as when she shared the COCC one which is weird. 

The one thing I'm not enjoying is the name change from RCS to BB. Both titles are beautiful but I prefer 3 worded structure a lot more for an album title. RCS even suits more for the selfie. 

-Homeland of the Gods-

Lmao I read it as June 4th and I was like, now this is looking promising, since it’s a Friday.
I mean, I could see her release an album on this date, being it the Fourth of July and whatnot. But it being on a Sunday... I don’t see it tbh. 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

24 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Haha I can already see that selfie being the actual cover.

So, another date that is def not happening, another "announcement," ... sorry, but it's just attention wh*ring at this point. Not here for another CoCC-esque trauma, the album is probably coming in april 2022 anyway.

And she better changed the sound, CoCC is her most forgetable album to date, no need to continue that legacy

The way you are right about it all, she's become so predictable it's seekening.