Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, annedauphine said:

I'm so completely out of the loop, who's Mike Dean please? Also definitely remaking a full ass concept for it if this is the cover, my poor type designer heart omfg

hes a Travis scott, beyonce, kanye and the weeknds producer aka we r finally getting bops Trisha Paytas Crying - Znalezione GIFy | Gfycat

Just now, Lustformoney said:

hes a Travis scott, beyonce, kanye and the weeknds producer aka we r finally getting bops Trisha Paytas Crying - Znalezione GIFy | Gfycat

Fuck me RAW sideways! If we get another St Tropez or dare I say it Serial Killer I'm selling everything I own I get a plane ticket to LA and I'm proposing

ZKcaooE.png

6 minutes ago, honeymo0n said:

Wait, which picture did Mike Dean repost? The one Lana posted today?

Yes, he reposted the new Blue Banisters picture on his Instagram story.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Ellie Benuska (Lana's typography artist) confirms Rock Candy Sweet is an album in now-deleted IG post: 

Ok so definite proof that the album was meant to be called Rock Candy Sweet but changed to Blue Banisters. This is similar to how TJF was meant to be called White hot forever and the album name was meant to be White Hot Forever until the song name change and subsequent  album name change. 

400DhGe.jpg

6 minutes ago, annedauphine said:

Fuck me RAW sideways! If we get another St Tropez or dare I say it Serial Killer I'm selling everything I own I get a plane ticket to LA and I'm proposing

:thumb3: I love you Anne, never change.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

2 minutes ago, King of Saigon said:

Ellie Benuska (Lana's typography artist) confirms Rock Candy Sweet is an album in now-deleted IG post: 

Ok so definite proof that the album was meant to be called Rock Candy Sweet but changed to Blue Banisters. This is similar to how TJF was meant to be called White hot forever until the song name change and subsequent  album name change. 

400DhGe.jpg

Tbh this was way much better than the one she posted... I can't even question whether it's a real cover or not after COCC mess. Anyway...excited to hear something from Mike. 

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, King of Saigon said:

Ok so definite proof that the album was meant to be called Rock Candy Sweet but changed to Blue Banisters. This is similar to how TJF was meant to be called White hot forever until the song name change and subsequent  album name change.

The font was custom? :wat:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

6 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Yes, he reposted the new Blue Banisters picture on his Instagram story.

12 minutes ago, King of Saigon said:

He reposted the insta announcement on his insta story. We Won

Thanks guys!! I was so confused lol

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

1 minute ago, Clampigirl said:

The font was custom? :wat:

Lord imagine paying someone to make something that awful. Least the title of the album sounds interesting.

:emma:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

11 minutes ago, annedauphine said:

I'm so completely out of the loop, who's Mike Dean please? Also definitely remaking a full ass concept for it if this is the cover, my poor type designer heart omfg

Omg you have to listen to My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy by Kanye West. It's one of the best produced hip hop albums ever. Just check out his production discography on wikipedia, you'll recognize some big albums on there. We're winning big time :omg:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????