Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

The font was custom? :wat:

I feel obligated to tell you to look at both e on Sweet haha :) Honestly though, I didn't knew that "Lana's typography artist" was a job that existed in this world and now I'm immensely pissed that it's not me... Gonna call the Honeymoon hotline and convince her to hire me

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

ngl i am very excited, and the cover is lowkey better than cocc :toofunny:

If it wasn't for the font I'd wholeheartedly agree, selfie's dope

ZKcaooE.png

The cover is meh, but after Chemtrails, it could be better. 
not sure if I prefer BB as an album title to RCS. 
love that she seems to be going a new direction with sound and production. 
now I want a snippet!!

2 minutes ago, lamms said:

Omg you have to listen to My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy by Kanye West. It's one of the best produced hip hop albums ever. Just check out his production discography on wikipedia, you'll recognize some big albums on there. We're winning big time :omg:

Wtf!!!!! This discography is surreal but I have to ask, wtf is he doing with Lana lol??? Is Lana pulling a Tay and leaving slow piano songs for hip hop???

Cause if yes I can't help but think about Playground and being scared lmao

ZKcaooE.png

2 minutes ago, annedauphine said:

If it wasn't for the font I'd wholeheartedly agree, selfie's dope

We really reached the lowest of the low with our expectations at this point, haven't we? :toofunny:

I mean - to think that until the beginning of the NFR era, Lana was considered to be a visual artist. And now we accept badly edited, LQ car-selfies as cover art

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Just now, Thunder Corpse said:

We really reached the lowest of the low with our expectations at this point, haven't we? :toofunny:

I mean - to think that until the beginning of the NFR era, Lana was considered to be a visual artist. And now we accept badly edited, LQ car-selfies as cover art

Idk I kind of accepted she's changed ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ This isn't a blow to you btw, I just have mourned her visuals haha. And anyway I would kms for UV but I've always thought the cover pic was bland af so it's not as much an step down for me :)

ZKcaooE.png

Imma give you a reality check. The photo she posted is the official cover. She posted it twice. No she is not releasing the album on a Sunday and no she is not releasing CSR on that date in June. She just drops random things. Who knows what will happen. At this point she is just letting us be part of the creative process....

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3260-1375807715-35.

How to reuse a picture from a former awful cover and manage to make it even worse (really, I cant imagine a cover that gets to look any uglier than this last one) in the new one. I dont get whatever's going through her mind design-wise, if any at all does. Anyway, hoping that music is beautiful.

Rolling Stones wrote a mini article following her announcement.

i love how they are as confused as the rest of us: « it’s unclear if it’s the same album but renamed...

Should it be released in July....

according to her social media’s » :thumb3: