Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

This is the first album name I don't like :oprah: But anyway! This feels like an actual thing and it's a FRIDAY finally. I trust her this time and fuck everything do we want MUSIC yes or not? Yes! Fuck album covers fuck everything! 

Just now, uvbabe said:

This is the first album name I don't like :oprah: But anyway! This feels like an actual thing and it's a FRIDAY finally. I trust her this time and fuck everything do we want MUSIC yes or not? Yes! Fuck album covers fuck everything! 

friday? honey, she's allegedly releasing this on a sunday :eartha:

The fonts grown on me, I think it looked bad because the cover is overall just ugly :oic:

But if the album is really produced by Mike.. a serve! :hottie: first time I'll look forward to the 4th of july in a longtime :creep:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

of course she posts this right as I fell asleep :toofunny: I low-key like it tho it reminds me of the fanmade sirens cover

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

5 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

friday? honey, she's allegedly releasing this on a sunday :eartha:

Omg I messed up I'm not fully awake yet! My chaotic energy rn... matches my queen. 

Just now, pin up galore said:

of course she posts this right as I fell asleep :toofunny: I low-key like it tho it reminds me of the fanmade sirens cover

I like the fanmade sirens cover more :crossed:

Mmeow~

Somehow Mike reposting the image made me more excited than Lana's announcement itself :bebe:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

Also the fact that she was indecisive about whether she wanted the title track to be RCS or BB means that both are gonna serve hard :sass: her title tracks never disappoint, just take a look at Tulsa Godly Freak and COCC, case and point :nails:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

I love Lana's homemade magic but this cover is...

It's really like taking a photo from our phone and adding a title with random handwriting with a lousy filter.

There is no magic here. But I think she's cheating on us, I know the visuals won't be like that.

There is something to do much better with random applications, shit Lana you're inventive I know you will find better!

In terms of the music I'm not really excited, I don't think it's going to release something powerful for us, it's going to be a country album made quickly between 2 cigarette breaks and a walk in the fields of Alabama

i just made this very quickly, i mean, it doesn't take that much to make something cute that doesn't look like a 11 yrs old Instagram fanpage made it

E0DYbAdXIAIRc8V?format=jpg&name=900x900

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Just now, Enchanted Mansion said:

I love Lana's homemade magic but this cover is how to put it...

It's really like taking a photo from our phone and adding a title with random handwriting with a lousy filter.

There is no magic here. But I think she's cheating on us, I know the visuals won't be like that.

There is something to do much better with random applications, shit Lana you're inventive I know you will find better!

In terms of the music I'm not really excited, I don't think it's going to release something powerful for us, it's going to be a country album made quickly between 2 cigarette breaks and a walk in the fields of Alabama

chile!! she's just channeling her vlogger baddie days she never shared with us. We finally getting it. And we're not here for it. :godlaugh::cumming:

You all don’t believe the July 4th date right :bebe::bebe:

I’m slightly frustrated and confused at all of this. She said before she had two names picked out so I guess it’s not super unlikely she changed it.. but why would she pay for RCS’s font just to change the album title?

i really like the picture she posted the 10th with Blue Banisters’ announcement. I have many thoughts and I’m very overwhelmed. Not to be dramatic but this killed almost all my hype (minus Mike reposting it, that’s super exciting). I think I’m just gonna check out and not care until we get an actual preorder. My only hope is the album does come out in the summer, it feels very much like a summer album

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Nikogo said:

You all don’t believe the July 4th date right :bebe::bebe:

I’m slightly frustrated and confused at all of this. She said before she had two names picked out so I guess it’s not super unlikely she changed it.. but why would she pay for RCS’s font just to change the album title?

i really like the picture she posted the 10th with Blue Banisters’ announcement. I have many thoughts and I’m very overwhelmed. Not to be dramatic but this killed almost all my hype (minus Mike reporting it, that’s super exciting). I think I’m just gonna check out and not care until we get an actual preorder. My only hope is the album does come out in the summer, it feels very much like a summer album

Completely agree with you! I'm not gonna be fooled by any of her dates. My hype starts when her lable forces her to make a formal announcement. Summer album ftw. :justride: