Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

Completely agree with you! I'm not gonna be fooled by any of her dates. My hype starts when her lable forces her to make a formal announcement. Summer album ftw. :justride:

same! Once there’s a preorder (or maybe even a first single) I’ll be excited 

she also didn’t post the announcement to Facebook so that also makes me a little worried 

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, Mermaid Hotel said:

My disappointment goes way deeper than that, I'd rather not go into detail.. I'm still here for the new music tho. Just rlly disappointed as a fan :toofunny:

You can spill if you want to. I love complaining about things

5 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

i just made this very quickly, i mean, it doesn't take that much to make something cute that doesn't look like a 11 yrs old Instagram fanpage made it

this gives me shivaree and i could NOT be more here for it

rihKQ8M.gif

5 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

chile!! she's just channeling her vlogger baddie days she never shared with us. We finally getting it. And we're not here for it. :godlaugh::cumming:

I know but it's a little frustrating. After all, she's a free artist but it has to stay consistent

Just now, Nikogo said:

same! Once there’s a preorder (or maybe even a first single) I’ll be exited 

she also didn’t post the announcement to Facebook so that also makes me a little worried 

EXACTLY, PLEASE! I refuse to fall for this hype trap. Nothing is official, for all we know this project will be scrapped, delayed multiple times etc...after COCC, we know we need official announcements to take anything seriously. It's so shady when she doesn't post on all her major medias.  

Just now, Enchanted Mansion said:

I know but it's a little frustrating. After all, she's a free artist but it has to stay consistent

Totally agree, but her consistency of being a liar is thriving as usual. I don't trust her "announcements" anymore. and her managers just let her do whatever the fuck she wants. :crying2:

1 minute ago, Lentilus said:

EXACTLY, PLEASE! I refuse to fall for this hype trap. Nothing is official, for all we know this project will be scrapped, delayed multiple times etc...after COCC, we know we need official announcements to take anything seriously. It's so shady when she doesn't post on all her major medias.  

this has been pretty consistent with her since Norman. Every month was gonna be the month Norman finally came out, up until July and she said “album out in a couple months” 

and then Violet was going to be out around the same time as Norman, then Jan 4th, then it was delayed a month, and didn’t come out until July/September 

then COTCC was gonna be out September 5th, then December/January, and finally came out in March 

like...:bebe:

she says June 1st and I laugh, she says July 4th and I cringe. I believed it would come out on a random Tuesday waaaay more than I believe it’ll come out on a Sunday :thumb2:

sis probably hasn’t even submitted the album yet to be pressed

"Don’t forget me"

6 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

Totally agree, but her consistency of being a liar is thriving as usual. I don't trust her "announcements" anymore. and her managers just let her do whatever the fuck she wants. :crying2:

Same haha we don't know what sauce we're going to be eaten with her

Just now, Nikogo said:

this has been pretty consistent with her since Norman. Every month was gonna be the month Norman finally came out, up until July and she said “album out in a couple months” 

and then Violet was going to be out around the same time as Norman, then Jan 4th, then it was delayed a month, and didn’t come out until July/September 

then COTCC was gonna be out September 5th, then December/January, and finally came out in March 

like...:bebe:

she says June 1st and I laugh, she says July 4th and I cringe. I believed it would come out on a random Tuesday waaaay more than I believe it’ll come out on a Sunday :thumb2:

sis probably hasn’t even submitted the album yet to be pressed

I CAN'T !!!! :eartha: this is too funny. omg. Her mind. In that case, this album is gonna come out on Christmas. As an "I'm sorry for not delivering the covers album last christmas."

18 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

You all don’t believe the July 4th date right :bebe::bebe:

Not to be dramatic but this killed almost all my hype (minus Mike reposting it, that’s super exciting). I think I’m just gonna check out and not care until we get an actual preorder. My only hope is the album does come out in the summer, it feels very much like a summer album

100% facts, she's killing the vibe and hype, i think these messy announcements are frustrating

but at least we have some kind of..... entertainment :rip:  

3 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

good morning have we calmed down about the edit

good morning, unfortunately no. Some of us are just waking up so the pain is fresh 

"Don’t forget me"

Mike Dean is probably just as out of the loop as we are :thumb2:

poor guy is gonna look a fool when July 4th comes around, there’s no album, and fans are harassing him left and right for info :hype:

"Don’t forget me"