Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I feel like someone is shit testing me to see how much I can take because I love them. I don't like her "I don't owe you anything" attitude. Not announcing dates after you know you simply have a problem living up to them would be just common courtesy at this point.

8 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Maybe she's planning on releasing an album once a month now? So far she's announced RCS for June in March and Banisters for July in April :oic2:

I wonder if it's gonna be like a subscription

could you imagine an ep subscription type service one a month with videos just a whole slew of things someone could possibly do it well lana couldn't

I don’t get why she is still using the makeup for hiking picture when she just posted that beautiful picture April 10th with the first announcement of Blue Banisters :bebe:

also the fact that basically within a month she has announced 3 projects (granted two of them are Blue Banister) is quite amusing. I hope Rock Candy Sweet is still an album track because I love that title.  

also my boyfriend said he isn’t surprised she changed her mind, and he doesn’t see the album coming out until August 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, lili said:

I feel like someone is shit testing me to see how much I can take because I love them. I don't like her "I don't owe you anything" attitude. Not announcing dates after you know you simply have a problem living up to them would be just common courtesy at this point.

Definitely. 100% she had you in mind before announcing anything and wondered how much could you take :smile:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Just now, Yosemite said:

Definitely. 100% she had you in mind before announcing anything and wondered how much could you take :smile:

You know that I mean fans in general. I'm not even going to argue.

28 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

cant believe she changed the iconic Rock candy sweet to Blue balls :stareney:

lmao...

u guys are something else and I am loving it.

2 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I don’t get why she is still using the makeup for hiking picture when she just posted that beautiful picture April 10th with the first announcement of Blue Banisters :bebe:

also the fact that basically within a month she has announced 3 projects (granted two of them are Blue Banister) is quite amusing. I hope Rock Candy Sweet is still an album track because I love that title.  

also my boyfriend said he isn’t surprised she changed her mind, and he doesn’t see the album coming out until August 

The way he's probably right though!:sideeye:

Y’all really get mad at everything, I mean we’ve been getting selfie cover arts for a while now why is it such a surprise? 

LMLYLAW had a similar cover, but then we got COCC with the video, the album photoshoot ( Neil Krug) is great.

let’s just be patient, if she’s ACTUALLY releasing another full length album RIGHT after her COCC, I feel pretty lucky since some artists haven’t released since 2014 bruh 

anyways, just like the other user said, Lana has a tight grip on my throat and I WILL be purchasing everything. At the end of the day how much time are you spending looking at cover art vs listening to the music? 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

You go to bed early ONCE and Lana reannounces the album :bebe:

In all seriousness, at this point, I couldn't care less about the piscart thing - she looks pretty, and the music is what's most important. I think people on Twitter are being super overdramatic about it. I like the July 4th date, and I'm hoping it actually comes to fruition. I'm gonna miss Rock Candy Sweet though :trisha:

imageproxy.jpg