Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 minutes ago, Nahime said:

Also the fact she twitted the info is good news to me. Did she do that when she wrote QFTC ?

she didn’t so this is excellent. she posted 3 post for the album already AND mike dean, the hip-hop producer she followed not long ago commented the post and posted it in his story tagging lana. it’s safe to say he’ll be on the album cause i don’t see why i practically stranger who she followed last month would be this excited about her new album... hip hop lana is finally back and jack was found dead in a ditch YAS:hype:

28 minutes ago, DLT said:

As Yosemite stated earlier, loveeeee the chaos lol!

She is so random! That said I def get placeholder vibes from the post. 

I think the official artwork will be revealed with the pre order! 

If this is the legit cover oh well lol, as long as the music is fresh and interesting.

Excited to hear what her and Mike Dean have worked on and to see who else is involved!

Lol let's hope Variety gets the clarification we are all wanting, “Blue Banisters” seems to be the follow-up to March’s “Chemtrails Over the Country Club.” Del Rey had previously announced a release titled “Rock Candy Sweet” slated for June 1 with similar artwork, which many had assumed was an album. With the announcement of “Blue Banisters,” fans are wondering if the album was renamed or if “Rock Candy Sweet” is a single. Representatives for Del Rey did not immediately respond to Variety‘s request for clarification on the matter."

https://variety.com/2021/music/news/lana-del-rey-new-album-blue-banisters-1234962009/

Of course they didn't; Ben and Ed probably have no idea what's going on just like the rest of us :agree:

Imagine their dm convo

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

3 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

she didn’t so this is excellent. she posted 3 post for the album already AND mike dean, the hip-hop producer she followed not long ago commented the post and posted it in his story tagging lana. it’s safe to say he’ll be on the album cause i don’t see why i practically stranger who she followed last month would be this excited about her new album... hip hop lana is finally back and jack was found dead in a ditch YAS:hype:

Polydor liked her post as well...

This is the most excited I've been about a Lana album since NFR (even though I do love chemtrails). I'm 80% sure Mike Dean is a producer for this album, so I'm super excited to hear the shift from NFR/COCC to this album. 

Also, I'm taking Polydor commenting on and liking the post as confirmation, but I do wanna hear from Ben and/or Ed just to be on the safe side :dance:

imageproxy.jpg

Y’all missing the point: it’s only a month AFTER the first given date!!!! 
(granted, it could be a

redo announcement post, but still!!! She never followed on a false date that close in the past!!!) 

4 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

This is the most excited I've been about a Lana album since NFR (even though I do love chemtrails). I'm 80% sure Mike Dean is a producer for this album, so I'm super excited to hear the shift from NFR/COCC to this album. 

Also, I'm taking Polydor commenting on and liking the post as confirmation, but I do wanna hear from Ben and/or Ed just to be on the safe side :dance:

Mike also commented :flutter:

1 minute ago, COCC said:

Mike also commented :flutter:

Yeah, I saw that! He also posted it on his Instagram story, so he either had a hand in producing the album or is just very excited about it despite only following Lana a week ago lol 

imageproxy.jpg

9 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Y’all missing the point: it’s only a month AFTER the first given date!!!! 
(granted, it could be a

redo announcement post, but still!!! She never followed on a false date that close in the past!!!) 

UV, she said it was gonna be out (I think) may 1st and it came out in June! But again, I’m not getting any kind of excited until after a preorder arrives 

10 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

this would excite me but Tap music* liked the original RCS post soooo

"Don’t forget me"

She’s like a naughty child, we keep telling her to stop she does it more. It’s like she heard all the whining about the album art, changing release dates and titles etc. 

We need to just keep bombarding her with how much we love the confusion and Picart covers and beg her to change it up again for fun…reverse psychology

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 minute ago, ChaoticLipster said:

She’s like a naughty child, we keep telling her to stop she does it more. It’s like she heard all the whining about the album art, changing release dates and titles etc. 

We need to just keep bombarding her with how much we love the confusion and Picard covers and beg her to change it up again for fun…reverse psychology

YOUR MIND 

lights, camera, acción

48 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Maybe she's planning on releasing an album once a month now? So far she's announced RCS for June in March and Banisters for July in April :oic2:

I wonder if it's gonna be like a subscription

Part of your subscription will be donated to Native Americans. 

1 minute ago, bluelikeyou said:

found this on debree  "LANA DEL REY BLUE BANISTERS REAL LEAKED ALBUM COVER PHOTOSHOOT jpg" :sideeye:

uAUZH8V.jpg

Who are they trying to fool, we already have the album cover :ma:

"Don’t forget me"