Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

So serious question 

When do we really think it’ll be out?

when it was RCS I was hoping mid June/Early July, but now that she’s given a July date I feel like it’ll be closer to August/September 

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, lemonadetan said:

ben and ed watching this mess cH9crzV.gif

honestly they should force her to post the actual cover at this point. no preorder just the cover (and maybe the tracklist). just so everyone can shut up and stop saying weird stuff about her mental health over an edit

The branding @Lustformoney came up with is iconic; let’s call the album blue balls from now on because it is exactly what it will be - just when we think it’s gonna c*m, she will delay it once more. she’s edging us guys, she wants us to have some sort of sex life, she’s actually being very considerate :crying:

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

1 hour ago, Elias943 said:

I always loved her original font and wondered why she abandoned it.
I made 3 quick covers as well in case that crazy b*tch indeed uses that instagram post as her cover :wtf:
Hope you like them 

Spoiler

MUNAmg4.jpg

AFM5fRy.jpg

cLlVvzC.jpg

I LOVE THESE!! :party:

54 minutes ago, bluelikeyou said:

I think they're just as confused as we are :bebe: (But tbh I still haven't let go of the thought that there are two albums coming...Or at least that RCS will be a single)

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

you see that's the kind of things people come up with when they say "i ain't paying for any designer, that shit is expensive! i can do it myself" 

5 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

honestly they should force her to post the actual cover at this point. no preorder just the cover (and maybe the tracklist). just so everyone can shut up and stop saying weird stuff about her mental health over an edit

i think she doesn't have the album cover yet and this is just a placeholder hopefully

Woke up to this mess/exciting news. These usually two go together these days. 

Any chance "Rock Candy Sweet" is the first single and Blue Banisters is the actual album? Just trying to make sense of all this... 

There's no way that's the cover you are all being so over dramatic :thumb3: if it was official she would have posted the tracklist too (and the date isn't real either) I guess it's just her way of announcing things (selfie edits and random dates)

giphy.gif

On 3/23/2021 at 2:21 PM, yayoop said:

Melancholia > Ultraviolence

Music to Watch Boys to > Honeymoon

Best American Record > Lust for Life

Bird World > Norman Fucking Rockwell

White Hot Forever > Chemtrails Over the Country Club

Rock Candy Sweet > __________

what do you think the real title will be :giggle: :runs: 

Wow can I just say I called it

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

Just now, HillSongExHomoCantor said:

i go to sleep at a normal hour ONE TIME and sleep fully and this bish changes the title the release date ( at least its iconic) and puts another picsart cover. I have to laugh

Me all morning: :eartha::bye3: