Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I can actually see it dropping late July/early August 

I can’t imagine polyrecords would post on their page it’s coming July 4th if it wasn’t??

The fact it’s a Sunday though :defeated: that’s where I jump off train Delulu

I mean, Kali dropped her latest album on a Wednesday (so, not a Friday like most releases), but it being a Sunday.... idk.

Polydor sharing on their story AND posting on their profile might mean it’s 99% set in stone tho. :oopna2:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Just now, gsnlp said:

Per-order dropping when? 

June 1st when the lead Rock Candy ? Sweet drops 

:dmd:

the only person who ever called it an album is the woman who made the font, and she deleted the post real quick. Maybe they made her take it down because it was the single not the album 

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

The cover looks kind of iconic when posted to polyrecord’s story. Like maybe her love is violent and pushed her down the blue Banisters and that’s why she looks bruised. 

Please no. I cant have her cancelled again. I was able to deal with QFTC but this would be too much. Let me keep my two brain cells who separate me from madness :defeated:

9 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

Yup guys, that’s the cover... Polydor just posted it 

That.... doesn’t mean it’s the cover. They just shared her announcement.

But now, July 4th is shaping up to be real 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

What if RCS wasn't even mean to be the album title? She didn't refer to it as an album (just record) and in the insta post she only captioned it with the title and that emoji (and in the new post it says new album). It makes sense to have the lead single in june and the album in july (even if it's not that day)

giphy.gif

This is so confusing to the point it's exciting... No idea how to feel :hooker:

꧁჊⊱♄ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♄⊱჊꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

I had the most amazing dream and woke up crying because it wasn’t posted on her insta. Lana was getting into a car and started with a poem saying “I used to be the baddest bitch on Earth
” and she started driving with Chuck in the passenger seat, they smoked some cigarettes and there was a vintage filter over it. It ended with Lana crying because she didn’t know how to move on with her life or where to go next and Chuck was comforting her
 like wow

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

mike dean is a sound engineer too, imagine hes just mixing the jack songs:bye:

If that’s the case, and the whole album is only Jack-produced, then here’s to hoping Mike presses the delete button :sass:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

3 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

the only person who ever called it an album is the woman who made the font, and she deleted the post real quick. Maybe they made her take it down because it was the single not the album 

That would honestly make sense as to why she deleted it later

꧁჊⊱♄ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♄⊱჊꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

2 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

Also, in what way does she look at all bruised in that picture? Y’all are unhinged. 

It’s really noticeable on Polyrecord’s story..the shadow looks like it had a greenish tint 

4 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

I mean, Kali dropped her latest album on a Wednesday (so, not a Friday like most releases), but it being a Sunday.... idk.

Polydor sharing on their story AND posting on their profile might mean it’s 99% set in stone tho. :oopna2:

I know, I was kinda on board the Tuesday train, but idk Sunday AND July 4th together is an odd mix 

3 minutes ago, COCC said:

Please no. I cant have her cancelled again. I was able to deal with QFTC but this would be too much. Let me keep my two brain cells who separate me from madness :defeated:

this is what we need!! She said she was gonna challenge the narrative against her and she hinted at wanting to go back to her old topics.. and Mike Dean is gonna give us hip hop beats HERE WE COME

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Lustrouslines said:

I had the most amazing dream and woke up crying because it wasn’t posted on her insta. Lana was getting into a car and started with a poem saying “I used to be the baddest bitch on Earth
” and she started driving with Chuck in the passenger seat, they smoked some cigarettes and there was a vintage filter over it. It ended with Lana crying because she didn’t know how to move on with her life or where to go next and Chuck was comforting her
 like wow

Well, I hope Chuck wasn’t pregnant in your dreams lmao 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

if RCS is actually the lead single what s the point in announcing it 3 months before it comes out 

about the cover : i REALLY hope the selfie is not it. i’d be so disappointed 

tumblr_pjxgmlNR1f1rvpvp7o2_640.gifv

3 minutes ago, daddyauerbach said:

i feel like the cover could be iconic formatted the same way with just professional resources ... but nonetheless im actually realllly intrigued to see what comes next

Same! I don't even know what to expect sound-wise

BRILLIANT.gif

Maybe Lana saw the negative press in the last days about that mad woman who was inspired by her to wear a mesh mask and just decided to change the topic with the best selfie she could find :um2: