Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

9 minutes ago, 5Rick said:

The point is that: it's not just her this time around, there's also Polydor...that''s why I think it'll be real

NEVER MIND POLYDOR JUST DELETED THE POST

this is what happens when ben and ed, managers of the century, let an artist just do what the fuck they want. she needs some sort of structure because now she's just going off the rails.Β :oprah2:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

10 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Polydor tweeted that the album is dropping on July 4th, this is ittttt

Β 

shit is getting real omggggg

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

1 minute ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Imagine being a professional label like Polydor and having to repost your client'sΒ picsart edit on your company's InstagramΒ :scoff:Β like is that the impression you want to give out?

Β 

I’m convinced Lana made a deal with them after Norman, that she could put out two albums with covers ofΒ her choice. Hopefully after this she will be back to properlyΒ produced covers.Β 

Just now, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

this is what happens when ben and ed, managers of the century, let an artist just do what the fuck they want. she needs some sort of structure because now she's just going off the rails.Β :oprah2:

You could say she’s flying off the banisterΒ :oopna:

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

3 minutes ago, 5Rick said:

NEVER MIND POLYDOR JUST DELETED THE POST

omg they didΒ :thumb2:

Β 

And the storyΒ :thumb2:

Β 

someone must have noticedΒ 

"Don’t forget me"

she's still kept up the post for rock candy sweet what the hell

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

In a sense the ugliness of the cover made my eyes bleed, the lack of taste and artistic vision is far too much for me... However, the unhingedness of it all has me on the edge of my seat.Β :blush3:

7 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Imagine being a professional label like Polydor and having to repost your client'sΒ picsart edit on your company's InstagramΒ :scoff:Β like is that the impression you want to give out?

Β 

Β 

If the impression is to give your artists as much freedom as possible, then yesΒ :dua:

Polydor didn't delete the Twitter post about it (although they may just be like Lana and forget to delete things from Twitter), but honestly, I take it more as a sign that that's not actually the album cover so they deleted it to stop confusionΒ :hype:Β 

Spoiler

Let me be delusional in peaceΒ :sass:

Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β imageproxy.jpg

13 minutes ago, Lustrouslines said:

I want to believe that Blue Banisters is now the Rock Candy Sweet single and that the Album cover is a completely different picture

Β 

giphy.gif

Spoiler

MAYBE theyΒ deleted it because people we’re assuming it was the cover and actually it isΒ not and it will be much better I DON’T KNOW I AM DELUSIONALΒ 

Β 

Spoiler

tenor.gif

Β 

I hate her she literally pulled July 4th out of her ass at 9PM with no confirmation after announcing a new record March 20th and Blue BanistersV1 the 10th

Β 

when does the madness end!?

when will Lana stop lying?

when will the album actually come out?Β :crying4:

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, 5Rick said:
Β  Hide contents

MAYBE theyΒ deleted it because people we’re assuming it was the cover and actually it isΒ not and it will be much better I DON’T KNOW I AM DELUSIONALΒ 

Β 

Β  Reveal hidden contents

tenor.gif

Β 

Thought the exact same tbh lmaoΒ 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif