Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, deadlyynightshade said:

I'm one of those people as well. The visuals play a very important role to my experience when listening to an album and I don't find it bad or superficial when people just want the visuals to be professionally made

Literally, the visuals are the first impression of an album. I know that everyone hates the standard cover of Chemtrails, but it suits the album's content and it's honestly grown on me. I do think that her face between the quotation marks is genius, but it's still not how you go about teasing any album. 

...but I've still got jazz, when I've got those blues.

3 minutes ago, White Hot Forever said:

This gives me tame impala slow rush vibes lol I might make this the cover 

You mean an actual professionally shot album cover/booklet with a fully formed artistic vision, by none other than Neil Krug? 

27 minutes ago, partymonster said:

whats going on when fans can do this... it's kinda pathetic atp

and it’s sad that things like this take really no effort at all. her lack of visual taste and laziness just happen to go hand in hand :toofunny:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:

Ok, we're all focused on how ugly the cover is but why ain't nobody talking about the name of the album? It's a downgrade from RCS to blue banisters. 

I actually kinda liked both titles, so it never bothered me anyways :um3: I even prefer Blue Banisters, but I'd take either of both.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

If Mike Dean DID have a hand in this album I’m exited for his videos on Instagram documenting it

It seems like every time he makes a song he has like 5 or 6 videos with the artist in the process 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

its the 4th of july, lana just released Blue Banisters

you rush to spotify to listen to the album and this is the opening track, wdyd?

OMG HEY I actually forgot about this. I'm totally here for it.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

5 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

I wouldn't be mad 

Feels like sugar in meeeee :pussypower: It actually fits the "rock candy sweet" vibe quite nicely 

1 minute ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Ok, we're all focused on how ugly the cover is but why ain't nobody talking about the name of the album? It's a downgrade from RCS to blue banisters. 

I actually love Blue Bannisters more. It gives me 'White Dress' vibes. I don't know how to verbalise it, but I get the sense that now she is somehow on top, she's questioning her destination. 

...but I've still got jazz, when I've got those blues.

3 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

i would be hella pissed cause then she would've broke the 1 - 2 - 1 - 2 - 1 - 2 title track cycle 

11 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I really can't believe some of you literally said she must be mental ill or on drugs JUST because she uploaded a picture (that we don't even know if it's the album cover) that you didn't like. And plus, she owes nothing to anybody. I didn't like Chemtrails cover and still enjoy a lot that album. Y'all just bitter and bored :kiss:

As far as I have seen literally nobody said something like that :kiss: