Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, Nikogo said:

It’s impossible to get a Shazam leak without having a song first so that’s our first step. After the first song is out it could take months for them to pop up on Shazam 

we could do site:shazam.com/track/ “lana del rey” it’s what ive been doing for months. it’s not impossible

6 minutes ago, theelusivechanteur said:

Exactly. So, no one - not even Lana - is to be trusted. :smokes3:

Not exactly.  There are SOME people you can trust.  Just not Lana. 

Not because she's evil but contrary to what she says she is 'unhinged '.

(Aren't we all?)

Just now, cinnamongirI said:

we could do site:shazam.com/track/ “lana del rey” it’s what ive been doing for months. it’s not impossible

its very unlikely if the songs haven’t been registered in full.

when the COTCC songs were published they didn’t have an album cover or track list posted with them, and once fans found them, they hid them until the album came out

doing ‘site:’ is very unlikely to work..just like how LMLYLAW and Chemtrails didn’t pop up when the lnk.to went live 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, FredRed said:

Not exactly.  There are SOME people you can trust.  Just not Lana. 

Not because she's evil but contrary to what she says she is 'unhinged '.

(Aren't we all?)

I don't mean to sound entitled, but music is her bread and butter. She can be unhinged with the craft, not with the misinformation. 

...but I've still got jazz, when I've got those blues.

5 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

its very unlikely if the songs haven’t been registered in full.

when the COTCC songs were published they didn’t have an album cover or track list posted with them, and once fans found them, they hid them until the album came out

doing ‘site:’ is very unlikely to work..just like how LMLYLAW and Chemtrails didn’t pop up when the lnk.to went live 

well if there’s a url for the song and all you have to do is change the numbers at the end, then it is fully registered. for example, song registrations like i talk to jesus and your girl on ppluk’s repetoire don’t have a track length. that doesn’t mean it’s not fully registered. hopefully this analogy makes sense but do any tech girls want to come to the table?

48 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Instagram notifications: Lana Del Rey has posted for the first time in a while

Lana stans checking her post:

tenor.gif

this was exactly my reaction last night and my mom got worried thinking something serious happened :eartha:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

If she wants to be lazy, why can't she reuse old photoshoots for her covers instead of old selfies? now wouldn't that be a treat :oprah3:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I just realized that there may be a COCC situation where someone looks at the website’s code & unearths the album photo...imagine all that shows up is the Insta pic lol

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

6 hours ago, Nightmare said:

i just made this very quickly, i mean, it doesn't take that much to make something cute that doesn't look like a 11 yrs old Instagram fanpage made it

E0DYbAdXIAIRc8V?format=jpg&name=900x900

PLZZZZZZ mail this to her if we have to :deadbanana:

The fact nobody makes this much noise because their album artwork is actually good... she’s incredibly intelligent and we should be having that conversation.

the way she is using her fame and position of power to toy with and openly mock and deconstruct the laser-focus labels and artists themselves use to construct their own image in order to be as marketable as possible...

dismantling the Instagram image-focussed paradigm one single/album cover at a time. Who else is doing that? ?

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

16 minutes ago, lizzyschemtrails said:

What did I miss, what happened with Polydor??

They tweeted about Blue Banisters out July 4... and then deleted the post if I’m right (I’m at work and it’s hard following the unfolding of the drama without missing anything).

3 minutes ago, Trash Magic said:

The fact nobody makes this much noise because their album artwork is actually good... she’s incredibly intelligent and we should be having that conversation.

the way she is using her fame and position of power to toy with and openly mock and deconstruct the laser-focus labels and artists themselves use to construct their own image in order to be as marketable as possible...

dismantling the Instagram image-focussed paradigm one single/album cover at a time. Who else is doing that? ?

This is what I have been saying. She’s very intentional with everything she does, and I think we just have to wait and see what’s to come from the album, or her in general. She’s unpredictable. 

Well... call me delusional, but there is a little part within (a tiny little parcel of hope) that this is not the cover and merely a "promotional" picture, let me hope. :toofloppy:

One thing seems right : Except on the LDR village, Chemtrails era is def over :lmao:

Just now, Max said:

Well... call me delusional, but there is a little part within (a tiny little parcel of hope) that this is not the cover and merely a "promotional" picture, let me hope. :toofloppy:

Actually, it’s not impossible. She used the same selfie and the title changed, so maybe?!? (Her first BB post was way better loll)

have we looked up all her ex-boyfriends properties on Google yet and seen if any of them have blue banisters on the pictures from when their houses were being sold?

RVhKIwP.gif

1 minute ago, lizzyschemtrails said:

This is what I have been saying. She’s very intentional with everything she does, and I think we just have to wait and see what’s to come from the album, or her in general. She’s unpredictable. 

I was 20% joking but 

I think it’s honestly very brave and I love her steadfastness (which she lacks when committing to dates lol) and people making alternate covers it’s like... okay. They are obviously easier to digest but they are so so boring and unremarkable. 

I love polarising stuff and things that are provocative and Lana just gets more provocative with every release... this is how she is “making her life an art” It’s true

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey