Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

14 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

im so sorry but Blue Banisters is such an awful title it's not fitting for an album at all a song would be fine but in terms of an album title it evokes absolutely nothing, feels oddly mundane, almost sounds cheesy like a title a fake insider would make up ???, and just doesn't give ANYTHING like.... imagine describing something as "the Blue Banisters era"..... no thank u :bebe:

edit: i almost feel like even something like idk Beside The Blue Banisters or something would be better?? lord idk but pls let her change this title.... pls :pray2:

Think about it though...after our iconic COCC, now we get our iconic BB (BareBack):cumming:

39 minutes ago, COCC said:

@Catgirl reading through this whole thread and liking all the posts: You‘re so sweet :kiss:

You too @COCC!

This is basically my first comment in any thread here on Lanaboards, but basically I joined in August 2020 because I was kinda worried our dear Elizabeth had said nothing about Chemtrails less than a month before the "release" :facepalm: and now I use this website like a newspaper to read in free time.

Anyways I'm manifesting In My Feelings energy for this record. It's the first song that came to my head when she made the initial announcement of Rock Candy Sweet and one of my favourite songs of her.

4 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

Think about it though...after our iconic COCC, now we get our iconic BB (BareBack):cumming:

THIS ENTIRE SITE NEEDS JESUS I S2G :runs:

6 minutes ago, FredRed said:

I kind of like it.  RCS sounded a little forced to me. You're right it doesn't instantly evoke much.  Let's be patient and remember who we're dealing with.  Chemtrails,  Mariners and Violet were perplexing too. Trust God, trust Lana. 

true!! i quite like Chemtrails, and i think Mariners was a good song title (but i'd hate it as an album title) and i must admit, Violet took some time to grow on me and now i really like it. we shall see! :teehee:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

1 minute ago, SweetHenny said:

Am I the only one who is lowkey highkey not even really excited for this album tbh :bebe:

my hype was at zero before mike dean. if we can somehow (???? this should literally be a given) get an HQ cover i’ll be excited 

3 minutes ago, SweetHenny said:

Am I the only one who is lowkey highkey not even really excited for this album tbh :bebe:

Same, but the ONLY reason I'm not hyped is because I can't take any of her "announcements" seriously. Like, I just know we are not getting jack shit on these given dates. None of this is official. NFR era played me once, COCC era played me thrice. This era will not play me for a fool. Hype train starts moving once it's official.:hairflip:

4 minutes ago, Catgirl said:

You too @COCC!

This is basically my first comment in any thread here on Lanaboards, but basically I joined in August 2020 because I was kinda worried our dear Elizabeth had said nothing about Chemtrails less than a month before the "release" :facepalm: and now I use this website like a newspaper to read in free time.

Anyways I'm manifesting In My Feelings energy for this record. It's the first song that came to my head when she made the initial announcement of Rock Candy Sweet and one of my favourite songs of her.

Spilling with your first post :cryney2:

1 minute ago, SweetHenny said:

The way in a few years the lipsters will be saying OMG THE ALBUM HAS A COVER AND IT'S A PHOTO WE WON :bebe:

Watch her drop the album as an USB :oopna:

Spoiler

A la G-Dragon in 2017 :creep:

g-dragon-kwon-ji-yong-ep-album-usb-seria

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

3 minutes ago, NewportBitch said:

All this woman has to do is another Q&A on IG live with fans and a lot of her sins could be forgiven. I’m not sure why Lana isn’t even considering it. 

she thinks her announcements r making us happy and hyped:bye: