Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, Clampigirl said:

Blue Banisters

Cherry blossom

Dealer

(Rock Candy Sweet?)

Produced by Mike Dean; one single, entire album?

The way I’m already more hyped for this than what I was for Chemtrails. :bodyisready:

Add Roses Bloom for You for Team Delulu :flutter:

...but I've still got jazz, when I've got those blues.

her idea of revenge is releasing a record that is so beautiful, vulnerable, and honest that it'll result in a cultural shift of the entire music industry :smokes: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Just now, theelusivechanteur said:

I'm kinda getting Black Beauty vibes from the instrumental, but this sounds much brighter. Am I lying or...?

Felt the same. I hope it's actually a Black-Beauty-esque build up and not another CoCc-esque two-chord-progression

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

ok my hype wore off, can she come up w something different than a flop folk ballad? I thought it was supposed to be about "challenging the accusations" and revenge? ughhhhh

do u even know what folk is

image.png

1 minute ago, cinnamongirI said:

the girls wanted lana to ditch antonoff and she did and the same girls are still whining! the math isnt mathing

Bestie, ditching Jack was merely the first step. The piano ballads are next. :makeup:

3 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

Clay posted a photo of him in that outfit back in NOVEMBER... She really said fuck Chemtrails 

In that case it’s not so far fetched to expect a release in June/July after all :hdu: So this means, she was working on the cover album and this one and possibly Behind the Iron Gates??? Wtf

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

I really see the instrumental picking up and changing, there’s so much going on in the background it’s insane!

also I can’t at ya’ll saying she’s hiding a pregnancy in this video because it was shot 5 months ago and she would definitely be showing by now 

it’s gonna be a struggle not to play this snippet over and over the next 3 weeks :defeated:

"Don’t forget me"

18 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

I really don't understand the hype at all. Definitely sounds like a COCC afterthought  :nails:

wait for her scream :sass:

lights, camera, acción