Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I feel like this album is going to be even more personal than Chemtrails was. She seems to be all about telling her own story and I hope she really owns her own narrative on this record. I am happy to hear her sing about wanting stability, a happy and peaceful home life, and how she will continue to be herself authentically. That, to me, is the revenge she could very well be talking about. Finding balance even when circumstances suggest otherwise.Β 

1 minute ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Β 

Wait for the beat to drop and Clayton is strumming some banjos while Lana cracks out the harmonica for the chorus

Omg cease!Β :air2:

The caption on thw instagram post is β€žsometimes life makes you change just in time for the next chapterβ€œ -is this her wedding announcementΒ :paris:

Β DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gifΒ SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

the synth pads are really pretty it reminds me of how atmospheric her poetry is which i love.

but you must be hearing a completely different snippet if you think this isn't jack produced, the piano sounds exactly like the one used in LMLYLAWΒ 

Β 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

There's still a chance it was produced by Jack- and if that's the case, then I guess he wasn't the only one who produced the track.

Don't forget that Chemtrails (song) isn't 100% Jack, strings were Dan Heath'sΒ 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

3 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

The fact that some people are still calling this folk despite there being a very present synth is....a choice.Β 
Β 

maybe it’s time to accept that Jack made the music Lana wanted to make, and Lana obviouslyΒ wants to make beautiful music over a subtle piano

I swear people on here don’t know what folk is and how fucking amazing that genre can be and it makes me so madΒ 

I was already super hyped for this album, but WOW. The lyrics are so beautiful and yet so sad, the production is stunning (personally, I don't think it sounds like a COCC song at all), and the video looks gorgeous. This is shaping up to be what might be a favorite Lana era of mineΒ :hype:Β If there's one thing Lana will always do spectacularly, it's a title trackΒ 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β imageproxy.jpg

Call me an emotional wreck but im actually sobbing. I Think clay is in the music video with her and seeing them live and love privately is so beautiful even thoΒ I still think Clay is a lil fruity?.Β F yall who were clowning her for the promo image.

THIS makes me so happyΒ 

JJn3KBd.jpg

1 minute ago, Yosemite said:

There's still a chance it was produced by Jack- and if that's the case, then I guess he wasn't the only one who produced the track.

Don't forget that Chemtrails (song) isn't 100% Jack, strings were Dan Heath'sΒ 

Β 

I mean she told her to some fans in Texas that Jack was going to produce the album.

Hd7c-1.gif

7 minutes ago, SweetHenny said:

This is totally bulding up to the RAP VERSE! It got LEAKED:

*after the snippet we've heardΒ the beat changes*

He paint my banisters blue

Pussy leaking on cue

Suck his COCC in the loo

Beast be put in the zoo

Madonna will be featuring

That’s actually good

original.gif

1 minute ago, annedelrey said:

Β 

I mean she told her to some fans in Texas that Jack was going to produce the album.

Are we sure? I thought she said she was writing songs with Jack, that he was back... but are those songs for BB or the next project? Even the fan didn’t seem to know what project she was referring and had a feeling BB (then called RCS) was done.Β