Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

On 4/11/2021 at 4:57 PM, ItsaWhale89 said:

Hmm it depends on how you look at it. Chemtrails was teased on Dec 22nd and released Jan 11th, exactly 20 days later. Her White Dress PicsArt teaser was posted on 6th Feb and another on the 7th. The 6th is exactly 20 days before the original release date on the 26th. Her final White dress video teaser was on the 27th which was exactly 20 days before the eventual release on March 19th. Hopefully there'll be something on April 30th, 20 days after yesterday's teaser. 

:blush3:

Omg the synth adds such an atmospheric element that reminds me of old Lana. There is going to be a buildup I can sense it!

Also, I don’t think we have the official cover yet. I think Lana was just playing around on PicsArt one day and made all this mess. She used one for White Dress too. The official cover is yet to come gurls!!!

I feel like BB is a COCC outtake hence why it sounds like Jack's production and the rest of the songs are done by Mike Dean? That seems more likely to me. Why else would Mike give BB so much promo? Jack hasn't even said anything yet

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

We know Lana doesn’t really film music videos until the album is at least halfway done. This video was filmed in November 2020 and we know she finished Chemtrails that summer, so I really do think July 4th is a legit date and that she’s been working on this album for almost a year (at least). I mean, there’s actual proof of a song that was recorded and produced and a video is an even further indication of something concrete coming. 

there is a build up coming and it's her screaming so why the fuck are my banisters still white why do I have to be reminded of your lying ass every time I walk up the stairs

Not y'all thinking the song is going to break into something bigger, more grand because of the synth. The way we thought the title track on COCC was going to be more psychedelic and break into something completely different, because she made the snippet/teaser sound like that way, when it wasn't.

2 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

I feel like BB is a COCC outtake hence why it sounds like Jack's production and the rest of the songs are done by Mike Dean? That seems more likely to me. Why else would Mike give BB so much promo? Jack hasn't even said anything yet

manifesting that jacks 2 chords on BB r his only contribution to this album

Just now, SweetHenny said:

Guys explain to me who is that Mike producer guy and where did we get his name??? I am confusion

He posted the BB cover on his story and tagged Lana

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven