Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

nb4 lana releases blue banisters on july 4 just to announce back porch fireflies her follow up to blue banisters due out september 26

/s

but really tho the fact that we're actually getting more than one album from her in a year is mind boggling yet not surprising considering how she never stops creating fuckkkkk me uppppp mama yesssssssss :dance::hype:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i'm listening to cocc again just to prepare even though we're about 2 months away omg

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, Lentilus said:

Nikki Roach liked the post, she's gonna be featured :troll:

no no no we need no more country hillbilly hookers for this album no thank you sis!

giphy.gif

48 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

ok my hype wore off, can she come up w something different than a flop folk ballad? I thought it was supposed to be about "challenging the accusations" and revenge? ughhhhh

You need to stfu.

Mmeow~

5 minutes ago, sjatib said:

Na, I didnt dislike any of those albums (truly loved COTCC, actually, and some parts from NFR too), but this just didnt click for me. Sounds like a standard pop heartbreak song, and the lyrics are corny. Anyway, that was just a 30 second snippet, hoping to end up loving the whole thing!

Wait actually I can see where you are coming from, this is like a straight up love song, so maybe thats why the lyrics seem corny. I had the same thoughts for love song on NFR at first so I totally get it, but this sounds really good to me, ig we just have to wait :oic3:

It's actually coming. I like the snippet a lot, but I also really like COTCC (not as much of an NFR fan), so even though I'd love a rock album, I also love the folk sound. That snippet does feel like it's building up to something more... loud? I can imagine PWYC-esque-but-more-twangy guitars just coming in squealing a few seconds after that portion of the song, and Lana's singing growing in ferocity before it ebbs back to that calm, sad sound and then back again. I think this song/album is going to be surprising and I'm personally super excited. I don't even mind the cover art if we get good music.

go through the dark to get to the dark vibes

giphy.gif