Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

On the COTCC pre-release thread I was saying how the contrast/similarities I get between NFR & COTCC was that NFR gave me “summer cool” vibes (the ocean, waves, beach) and COTCC gave me “summer warm” vibes (sunsets, campfires, the heat). BB is giving me a mix of those two. Obviously the colour blue adds to the coolness, but the subject matter, the lighting, the lyrics, country aesthetic, and love song quality is making it feel warm. I’m so excited for this!!

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

The vulnerability in her voice when she sings “just to help me if I paint...”

:bebe: 

the gays are gonna have a field day with that one

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

It sounds like an extension of the COCC album to me, and I loved COCC for the most part. 

By the way, did anyone figure out what the ‘Clementine’ being her child’s chosen name was all about?? 

the way she’s been teasing so many things in advance since the end of norman... recurring themes of motherhood... you feel afraid mommy is there.... her teasing cherry blossom last month...THAT’S IT CHERRY BLOSSOM REWORK CONFIRMED :angie::oprah2:

we all know how she chooses her singles, maybe the mind blowing tracks are still to come :trisha:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 hour ago, Lustformoney said:

ok my hype wore off, can she come up w something different than a flop folk ballad? I thought it was supposed to be about "challenging the accusations" and revenge? ughhhhh

this is why god has no tolerance for twinks/s

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg