Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

11 minutes ago, King of Saigon said:

I think clay made a statement on twitter that they didn’t break up. I think they might have just wanted to keep things private for the both of them. But I guess now she wants to officially include him in the LDR family and I think it’s so cute ?. Clay is my bicon Wbk ?️‍?

Wait he's bi? ? :ma:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Just now, King of Saigon said:

Love that Clay is embracing his Brokeback Mountain era ?:ohmy:ImageHEATH LEDGER REVIEWS #6 - Brokeback Mountain (2005) - YouTube

I've said it a thousand times. LMLYLAW was a song from the perspective of her fans. The gays who fell for a str8 man. (Aka All of us)

It's a right of passage, tbh. 

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

1 minute ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

Wait he's bi? ? :ma:

LMFAO idk but the twitter sleuths are saying he is and he liked a comment on insta of a fan commenting " Clay are you lil frooty ?" ?. And people found old tweets of him flirting with jeffrey star jeffree star GIF

The fact I didn't clock that she was reading her own poetry book in the snippet. We LOVE a shameless plug queen :illumilana2:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

4 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

I've said it a thousand times. LMLYLAW was a song from the perspective of her fans. The gays who fell for a str8 man. (Aka All of us)

It's a right of passage, tbh. 

YOUR MIND :lange:

1 hour ago, LanaTheRay said:

New York queens Lana and Madonna coming together to end Williamsburg flop Lady gaga once and for all and making So Legit the Re-up! We won

SO LEGIT/EXPRESS YOURSELF/VOGUE/ SHE'S NOT ME ft Madonna and Nicki Minaj

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

3 minutes ago, King of Saigon said:

LMFAO idk but the twitter sleuths are saying he is and he liked a comment on insta of a fan commenting " Clay are you lil frooty ?" ?. And people found old tweets of him flirting with jeffrey star jeffree star GIF

tumblr_lyn7k308es1r7vxcmo1_500.gifv

The gays are better than the fbi 

I found another explanation to Lana's post. 

What if she announced the album but when she mentioned blue banisters she was referring to the song and not the album? Which means that Blue Banisters is just a single but she wanted to let us know that the album comes out in July 4th, it means that the name of the album is not blue banisters. 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

6 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Maybe Mike Dean is one of many producers for this album? 
what if BB is a Zach song??! 

Zach is definitely there i can feel it. Back at the book signing in october/november she said she still didn’t know if she should add dealer to chemtrails or not.

the reason? she was already filming blue banisters with clay (he or she posted a pic of clay in the same yeehaw outfit) which means she already had the album or at least songs ready back then and that’s why she ended up keeping dealer last minute. :oprah2:

someone mentioned a while ago that she might have followed mike dean on insta already back in november which ties into this. :sass:

this means chances are pretty good that zach, mike and probably jack are working on this. jack didn’t post anything so i think it’s safe to say he’s at least not the main producer, otherwise he would’ve liked the album post or the music video post (which he didn’t :eek2:) or acknowledge the album...

1 minute ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

What if she announced the album but when she mentioned blue banisters she was referring to the song and not the album? Which means that Blue Banisters is just a single but she wanted to let us know that the album comes out in July 4th, it means that the name of the album is not blue banisters. 

she kept the rock candy post and i was thinking in the same way, maybe bb first single and rcs second?? she always do at least 2 singles before the album (except cocc)

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

2 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

WAIT A MINUTE 

7 minutes ago, GrenadineGrass said:

she kept the rock candy post and i was thinking in the same way, maybe bb first single and rcs second?? she always do at least 2 singles before the album (except cocc)

Cocc had 2 singles babe LMLYLAW and Cocc Wbk so I think we are def getting RCS and BB as singles 

manifesting another version of End Of The World on this album.... the unreleased one is so cute and sweet

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

26 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

After listening a bit more closely to the snippet, I definitely think this song is going to erupt into some heavier production.

At least with headphones, I feel like the ambient noise in the background has a lot more atmosphere than I was expecting. It reminds me of those moments in mainstream pop just before the instrumentation sets in. 

If Mike Dean is indeed the producer, I think we’re in for a really interesting surprise. Hip hop influences with country aesthetics? It’s such a Lana thing to do, but we’ll see!

Exactly my thoughts like how when she dropped the single chemtrails over the country club it switched up in the second half and turned into a wolf in the MV we were all shook. Omg imagine clay turns into a werewolf. yass their furry era :ahh: