Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

10 minutes ago, King of Saigon said:

Cocc had 2 singles babe LMLYLAW and Cocc Wbk so I think we are def getting RCS and BB as singles 

yea u right, I just dont consider LMLYLAW a single because it didn't received a video clip ( and i think/hope that rcs will have)

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

what did i miss besties... i've been gone for like 10 hours

blue bannisters video teaser

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

literally MISSED it i'm such a mess..... it looks gorgeous :trisha: and pearls. glamour is back

the glamour and the mix between cocc and ride :trisha:

Not sure if someone mentioned this cause this thread has been going so fast but maybe she’ll release the song Mother’s Day/mothers day weekend? That’s an important day to her considering her post last year and how many of her gfs are mothers. And chuck being one soon!

On 4/24/2021 at 7:23 PM, ChaoticLipster said:

It’s funny, because Lana has been pandering to the critics for 2 albums now with soft little uncontroversial piano lullabies.  Now she’s gonna come out with an album that has fire and revenge and a big FUCK you to critics?? I don’t buy that at all...it’s gonna be more lullabies like White Dress and Let me Love you like a women. 

I was sort of right  ?

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I just watched the snippet... she’s got me in a chokehold again. My hype is revived and I don’t even remember how the cover looks anymore. Gone. Vanished. Erased from my mind. :lmaoney:

7a489a16ce1d35d7a8253fa33e350a39.gif

after all the things happening, i just have two thoughts in my mind

1- cocc would work a lot better if it was an extended version of norman ( i love the songs, i just think the way that she left it behing was kinda reckless and after a huge sucess of norman I think people would understand a lot more what was the meaning behind those tracks)

2- why no one is talking about how the snippet of BB remember cherry blossom and she posted CB on instragram close to the day of rock candy sweet announcement

Just now, Coney Island King said:

I’m still traumatised from the White Dress video....

that's why im still afraid of the mv, it feels the same thing, there's no direction, no story, just random moments of lana and clay

5 minutes ago, americangothic said:

I'm a bit scared, Mike's productions tend to be bland. And to think I was complaining about Jack's one-dimensional tricks a while ago, lol.

mike dean did make beyoncé’s love drought and partition aka masterpieces. jack made... chemtrails production (which i love) but when it comes to blandness...

edit: i’m gonna remove the og post bc i think it probs wasn’t appropriate to talk ab something like that on here sorry <3

anyways hope we get to hear the full song soon!

Edited by Peace

1 hour ago, ShadesOfFool said:

Blue Banisters kind of feels like the older sister to Video Games. Both seem to focus on the sweetness of the more mundane moments with someone you love, doing trivial shit like playing video games and painting the house. It’s cute. 

IT GAVE ME RIDE VIBES IM SO HYPED I WAS LITERALLY ABOUT TO LOSE HOPE

tumblr_o3k2s0IT4d1uvva9wo1_500.gif

i'm convinced the original black and white photo is a different one than the one she's using for the album. the corners of her mouth are in a different position and her head was originally tilted

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

8 minutes ago, Peace said:
  Reveal hidden contents

U know how in 2015/16? she kind of disappeared when she was with Fran...what if all that stuff ab her being pregnant and having a miscarriage was true?

IDK I hate to assume such a thing but every time she sings about kids she sounds hurt, and she also never really sings those songs live

maybe trigger warning (miscarriage)

this is why lana hates us

4 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

i'm convinced the original black and white photo is a different one than the one she's using for the album. the corners of her mouth are in a different position and her head was originally tilted

i really think it’s just the editing between the two..the black and white one is further out and the colorized one is more zoomed in..her hair is positioned exactly the same in both pictures, and the Aloha necklace is in the exact same position

"Don’t forget me"