Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

14 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

mike dean did make beyoncé’s love drought and partition aka masterpieces. jack made... chemtrails production (which i love) but when it comes to blandness...

he also did the album of the year winning 1989 and the moral aoty melodrama, come on

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

5 minutes ago, GrenadineGrass said:

he also did the album of the year winning 1989 and the moral aoty melodrama, come on

Exactly - we all know jack is capable of amazing production (taylor, lorde, st vincent, etc etc), Idk why everyone blames her producers for blandness, maybe we just need to accept that she’s the one who’s become more bland thru the years in terms of what she wants in production..

7 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

i really think it’s just the editing between the two..the black and white one is further out and the colorized one is more zoomed in..her hair is positioned exactly the same in both pictures, and the Aloha necklace is in the exact same position

true

i'll put both pics into procreate and check it just to see later

2 minutes ago, brandon said:

Exactly - we all know jack is capable of amazing production (taylor, lorde, st vincent, etc etc), Idk why everyone blames her producers for blandness, maybe we just need to accept that she’s the one who’s become more bland thru the years in terms of what she wants in production..

well lana herself said she wanted jack to go bigger on cocc and he didn't so

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, brandon said:

Idk why everyone blames her producers for blandness, maybe we just need to accept that she’s the one who’s become more bland thru the years in terms of what she wants in production..

the way lana ALWAYS make things in the way SHE WANTS, like she fucking released venice bitch as a single, SHE accepted to be produced by Jack. People really need to understand that.

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

3 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Manifesting something hopeful, introspective, and beautiful. 

15-A603-EE-4-A8-A-4840-B34-B-3-DA5-E4-D7

The way you're always at the rescue... this is why you're the most iconic member! :wub:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

how Tf is anyone vibing with the snippet? It’s shit. It’s actually shit. Idk what the fuck is up with Lana’s writing taking such a nosedive lately but Jesus wtf is she even trying to do? Girl we don’t ask for much, we just want you to sing about doing drugs and being an angsty sad bitch it ain’t hard! No one can sad twerk to a song about painting banisters, fixing weather vanes and having children!

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

I don't know how I feel about Mike Dean. The only songs produced by him that I really like is Partition, The Scotts, Ring Off, Yoncé, S.E.X. and A Sweeter Place

But it might be because I'm not a huge hip hop fan

Spoiler

His production gives me headaches. Maybe I shouldn't have thrown Jack under the bus?

1 minute ago, Pale Fire said:

how Tf is anyone vibing with the snippet? It’s shit. It’s actually shit. Idk what the fuck is up with Lana’s writing taking such a nosedive lately but Jesus wtf is she even trying to do? Girl we don’t ask for much, we just want you to sing about doing drugs and being an angsty sad bitch it ain’t hard! No one can sad twerk to a song about painting banisters, fixing weather vanes and having children!

:eartha2::mj3::eartha2:

:mj3:  

:mj3:      :paris::paris::paris:

:mj3:

:eartha2::mj3::eartha2:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

3 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

girl .... go outside 

I’m just so excited for this record now that we’ve heard a brief snippet of Blue Banisters and have seen a bit of the video.

It seems like it’s really going to be a soulful, mature piece of songwriting.

Her vocal delivery had this richness to it and the instrumentation felt very grandiose while still being super intimate. It reminded me of Black Beauty and the title track of Honeymoon! 

5 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

I don't care about the subject if the lyrics, vocals, and instrumentals are good. But the snippets are giving me WD vibes and I'm not excited

Album concept (not saying this is what I want the album to be specifically, but this vibe would be really cool)

Blue Banisters

Thunder

Rock Candy Sweet

Yes to Heaven

Wild on You

Cherry Blossom

Rehab (Pretty Baby)

Dealer

Velvet Crowbar

Pawn Shop Blues

Roses Bloom For You

5 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

if u imagine the bannisters as fucking getting fucked to one's inner walls. it's like sluttishly romantic VLHK1Ec.gif

UV/Honeymoon