Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

47 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

I guess  BB explodes like Ride/TBD/BB/TG...

the instrumental's meandering it's gotta have some kind of energy transfer in it. I can almost feel it. tumblr_mqn74hvUJs1rtta3uo3_250.gif after bluee hooo hoooooo it'll probably just spill all over ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaa *higher octave shrills* BLLUUUUUUUUUE BAAANIIIIISTEEEEEEEEERSSSSSSS CAN U TAKE THE PAAAAAAAAAIN AH AH WAAAAAAAAYYYYyyyyyyYYYYYyyyyyyuuuuuhhhhhuuuuuu huuuuuuu huuuuuuuuieuuuuuuuuuu*

Spoiler

he-knows.giftumblr_mw8c8grmvp1qzk7swo5_250.gif91d7937fa896086684ec6919113fc262.gif will u staaaaahaaaaaaaayyyyyyy wiilllll uuuuuuu staaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyuuuuuh like uuuuuuuuuuuu saaaaaaaaaaahaaaa heeeee heeeeyyyyAncientAnguishedBlobfish-size_restrictedtenor.gifsource.gif 
 N TAAAAAAKE AWWAAAAAAY MAAAHH PAAAIN NNNNN PAAAAAIANT MY BAAAAANIIIIIISSSTEEEEERS tumblr_muof6r7tOE1r0l4lyo1_500.gif BLUUUUUUE HOOOOO HIEUUUUUUUUUUU OOOHHH YEEAAAAAAAAHHH AAAAAAAA YEAAAAAAAAA 200.gif

200.gif

UV/Honeymoon

I still stand by my opinion that I want to hear lyrics about something else than everyday life, and Blue Banisters kiiinda still has that? But so far it sounds more like a sad love song than “yay let’s laugh over a coffee!” so I’m here for it, and I still think it’s gonna grow into something bigger and even more beautiful.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

5 hours ago, Pale Fire said:

how Tf is anyone vibing with the snippet? It’s shit. It’s actually shit. Idk what the fuck is up with Lana’s writing taking such a nosedive lately but Jesus wtf is she even trying to do? Girl we don’t ask for much, we just want you to sing about doing drugs and being an angsty sad bitch it ain’t hard! No one can sad twerk to a song about painting banisters, fixing weather vanes and having children!

It's almost as if people are different and have different tastes :oprah2:  :awkney:

ezgif-4-cd2d12053a.gif

4 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

I still stand by my opinion that I want to hear lyrics about something else than everyday life, and Blue Banisters kiiinda still has that? But so far it sounds more like a sad love song than “yay let’s laufgt over a coffee!” so I’m here for it, and I still think it’s gonna grow into something bigger and even more beautiful.

I think the lyrics actually have a much bigger, metaphoric and dramatic potential. The way that him painting her banisters, having children with her etc. really plays into classic rolemodels. And the promise will either ascend into happiness or disappointment.

So yeah, the snippets lyrics are already better than the straightforward banter of Chemtrails and LMLYLAW "devoid of meaning" kinda lyrics

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

When Charlie says to take a bath and I say I move — the state of the union wishes it could tell me where my gills at

a ghost has no consciousness, I’m floating in consciousness. blue banisters on the stairs to turquoise jewels

Still can't believe we got a snippet :oprah2:

I really like it and I love the synth,  it creates such a beautiful atmosphere & night vibe:krylie:

Really hoping we get a lot of synths on this album...that would be a dream:trisha:

I'm pretty sure Blue Banisters has an amazing build up and the part we've heard is an intro

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

6 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

Manifesting something hopeful, introspective, and beautiful. 

15-A603-EE-4-A8-A-4840-B34-B-3-DA5-E4-D7

Omg I missed your  amazing concepts:trisha:

It's so beautiful!!! Love it :flutter:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

The fact that we’re getting a high budget music video makes me think that the cover she shared isn’t the real one but just a placeholder

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

i just woke up and oh my god i cant believe she gave us a snippet our prayers have been answered. i like how emotional her voice sounds and idk why but i feel like it builds to something and that that was just the intro (if im wrong sue me) im so excited :trisha:

Baby-Girl-Congratulations-Glitter.gif

12 minutes ago, FallingCherry said:

The fact that we’re getting a high budget music video makes me think that the cover she shared isn’t the real one but just a placeholder

I think it was a marketing strategy. Make a post with a badly edited photo. Make everyone think its the album cover - gets everyone talking about it. Then the next day she releases the snippet and it gets attention

14 minutes ago, surf noir sweetheart said:

i like how emotional her voice sounds and idk why but i feel like it builds to something and that that was just the intro (if im wrong sue me) im so excited :trisha:

giphy.gif

despite the piano, I can hear some gloomy electronic shit in the background, I bet it’s gonna explode to some juicy trap/ hiphop beats and I hope it’s produced by mike :trisha:

she can’t go for same flop instrumentals 3 albums in a row, can she :krylie: