Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

give her children? painting her banisters blue? 

like how when the body's de-oxygenated it kinda bruises or how blood is actually blue and turns red when oxygenated?

blue? 

is she talking about her fallopian tubes? maternal goddess she is a cancer after all. it all makes sense. 

weather vanes twirling? and what's on top usually? a compass. direction. usually w a chicken. COCC? 

it's definitely what ur thinking. it's what we all guessed.

evoked by just 2 words. 

blue banisters. banisters blue. 

I wouldn't be surprised. no no. 

yR4GxZ2.gif

UV/Honeymoon

2 minutes ago, Marius said:

I can already see myself crying to this song. Sounds so sad. It gives me Winnie the Pooh leaving his body gif vibes. 

I wanna cry because it's fire! Not because it's emotional....like....my winter depression is finally gone, now I need some fire music to reinforce this!!! Enough with the sappy emotional tracks.:trisha: 

39 minutes ago, Marius said:

I can already see myself crying to this song. Sounds so sad. It gives me Winnie the Pooh leaving his body gif vibes. 

exactlyyyyyy Pooh Soul GIF - Pooh Soul Left - Discover & Share GIFs 'take away my paaaaaaaain'

lights, camera, acción

i started an investigation and turns out that Jack likes every Lana post that has something to do with music they made together, he liked every cocc mv outtake, every random photo on set, every bts, every teaser but guess what he didnt like any of the posts regarding the new album and instead Mike came thru and liked all of them:pussypower: which means she finally fired and blocked that flop. Also the BB mv was recorded in late november aka the time she was working with Zach:godlaugh2: bye bye Jockstrap u wont be missed

8 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

i started an investigation and turns out that Jack likes every Lana post that has something to do with music they made together, he liked every cocc mv outtake, every random photo on set, every bts, every teaser but guess what he didnt like any of the posts regarding the new album and instead Mike came thru and liked all of them:pussypower: which means she finally fired and blocked that flop. Also the BB mv was recorded in late november aka the time she was working with Zach:godlaugh2: bye bye Jockstrap u wont be missed

Yeah I don't think this has to do with Jack, I remember her saying that they couldn't finalize cocc together because of covid and shit so probably during that time she took the time to work with someone else bcs Jack couldn't be there 

lights, camera, acción

18 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

#Jackisoverparty 

Let's celebrate !!!:hype::gurl::understand:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

20 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

To me, the production screams Jack though. Maybe I’m wrong, it’s kinda hard to tell just from a snippet, but it’s totally Jack’s style

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Just now, FallingCherry said:

To me, the production screams Jack though. Maybe I’m wrong, it’s kinda hard to tell just from a snippet, but it’s totally Jack’s style

I agree. The other likely producer based on this snippet is Rick. I’m hoping he posts on Insta soon if it’s him. 

1 hour ago, FallingCherry said:

The fact that we’re getting a high budget music video makes me think that the cover she shared isn’t the real one but just a placeholder

We love this attitude in here :cryney2:

1 hour ago, FallingCherry said:

The fact that we’re getting a high budget music video makes me think that the cover she shared isn’t the real one but just a placeholder

i wouldn’t exactly call that video high budget but..

Mike is going to be the producer and you all need to except this period 

@Lustformoney& @bluelikeyou posted the evidence on the previous page.

the production in the snippet is simple & there is a piano but that doesn't mean it's automatically produced by Jack 

There is such an atmosphere even though the production is so simple and the synth doesn't scream Jack to me

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

The snippet kinda sounds like LMLYLAW but I’m not complaining since I like it (it’s not my fave but not a bad song either)... I just hope for a little twist, the synth build up sounds promising!

Lanarat.png

Eclipse just said that the song is 4:54 long!!!

also BlackOutZone: 

Title track is cute, it's something between I Don't Wanna Go and Yosemite, very light and simple though, 4:54

Btw Im pretty sure there is a leaked previously unreleased song on this album

giphy.gif

I'm out of the loop and just found out about this RCS->BB situation and honestly blue banisters is the worst album title ever, honestly the word banisters is so ugly, I even had to google what it means (not a native English speaker). feel like shit i just want rock candy sweet back

at least the mv snippet looks and sounds beautiful. we always love to see her step away from the comic sans font and iphone camera app aesthetics <3

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*