Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, Marius said:

Eclipse just said that the song is 4:54 long!!!

also BlackOutZone: 

Title track is cute, it's something between I Don't Wanna Go and Yosemite, very light and simple though, 4:54

Btw Im pretty sure there is a leaked previously unreleased song on this album

Just came here to share this too! Eclipse posting the length of the song makes me think it's coming sooner than we think

6 minutes ago, Marius said:

Eclipse just said that the song is 4:54 long!!!

also BlackOutZone: 

Title track is cute, it's something between I Don't Wanna Go and Yosemite, very light and simple though, 4:54

So it's confirmed that this will be another ballad :rip:

Don't get me wrong, I love her ballads (most of em) but after an album like COCC, releasing another slow and minimalistic track makes her seem like a one-trick-pony, even though we all know what she's capable of

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

4 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

Just came here to share this too! Eclipse posting the length of the song makes me think it's coming sooner than we think

Did he deactivate his twitter?

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

An unreleased leaked track as well wow :defeated: Now the main question is,  which one is it?  :raven:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

10 minutes ago, Marius said:

also BlackOutZone: 

Cherry Blossom Nation RISE UP! :lange:

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

I hope it's not cherry blossom, it's boring (beautiful, but boring) :crai:other unreleased deserved 

Agreed, & I don't really understand the obsession with unreleased songs being on albums... we already have the songs why would we want them to take up a tracklist spot when we could get something new instead?

5 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

they already have the album so how about they tell us how many songs there r

They should tell us if Dealer is on it

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I was listening to I Talk To Jesus this morning and I thought that it kinda has the same vibe as BB. That one would be good tho 

9 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

Agreed, & I don't really understand the obsession with unreleased songs being on albums... we already have the songs why would we want them to take up a tracklist spot when we could get something new instead?

Tbh same lmao 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

6 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

How do we know an unreleased track is on there?

Perhaps it's a finalized version of Cherry Blossom?

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/351419-lana-del-rey-blue-banisters/page/19/?tab=comments#comment-18935621

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I'm getting protestant vibes from this song. I miss her Catholic influences

I classify as catholic - Video Games, Lucky Ones, Gods and Monsters, Bel Air, Money Power and Glory, Guns and Roses, Religion, Swan Song, Coachella and maybe Get Free

Protestant - Mariners Apartments Complex, The Greatest, Hope, TJF, Wild at Heart and maybe NATWWAL, Dance Till We Die and LMLLW

I hope she comes through with her "revenge" and doesn't pull a snoozefest :eartha2: all the teasing and scandal leading to... Chemtrails... it was such a letdown

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: