Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

27 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

GAYS LET ME HEAR YOU MAKE SOME NOISE

3254-AC57-3-F3-C-457-A-BD60-AD1-CD828-C1

Oh!!! 
The snippet does sound like Black Beauty, but has the dark atmosphere of Fine China, two incredible Rick tracks. So is Rick back??!?!!! (Was he ever gone lol) anyways, anything as atmospheric as Yosemite will be a serve. 

Just now, CinnamonGay said:

What does he mean cute.....

The last time he said cute was for LMLYLAW..

Lol I'm curious also. I mean the only time I ever hear abt this person is pre release but I never really got the vibe that our tastes matched up or aligned so I'm not too worried about it, it is subjective after all. I love the two tracks referenced and the snippet already hits so I'm very excited!

9 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Oh!!! 
The snippet does sound like Black Beauty, but has the dark atmosphere of Fine China, two incredible Rick tracks. So is Rick back??!?!!! (Was he ever gone lol) anyways, anything as atmospheric as Yosemite will be a serve. 

wait I just woke up is there a snippet????

RVhKIwP.gif

After seeing and hearing the IG clip I can say that Blue Banisters sounds like the name of a country album. Not necessarily the "revenge" feel I was expecting given her tirade a few weeks ago when she dropped RCS tile on us.

BB sounds beautiful and atmospheric, but I'd be lying if I said I was expecting something more impactful ??‍♂️ I get that there is still a whole album to hear after this title track and I will lap up anything Lana. She's my fave ?

Also, COCC was the shortest era yet for Lana, correct?

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

9 minutes ago, HyperVelvet said:

Given that BB sounds this ethereal, I wonder whether Dealer is on the album or was it lost and forgotten

That airy ethereal sound seems new. Is there any other Lana song that sounds like this? I can’t remember. 
Also I hope there’s a heavy beat drop. 

just listened to the snippet and OMG

im not gonna judge the song too much yet bc it’s just a snippet, I like it but I hope to god that it builds up to something more dramatic and maybe a bit faster

the video looks fucking gorgeous 

RVhKIwP.gif

3 hours ago, Diamantes WILD said:

give her children? painting her banisters blue? 

like how when the body's de-oxygenated it kinda bruises or how blood is actually blue and turns red when oxygenated?

blue? 

is she talking about her fallopian tubes? maternal goddess she is a cancer after all. it all makes sense. 

weather vanes twirling? and what's on top usually? a compass. direction. usually w a chicken. COCC? 

it's definitely what ur thinking. it's what we all guessed.

evoked by just 2 words. 

blue banisters. banisters blue. 

I wouldn't be surprised. no no. 

yR4GxZ2.gif

OMG I just caught the “weather vane” thing. She said on COTCC she was searching for direction, trying to find out what her next move is. And the caption of the instagram photo had something to do with the next chapter in her life. And if he’s FIXING the weather vane, that means he’s helping her find her direction. And in a previous post, someone mentioned that it’s a physical object being painted blue now, rather than her (i.e. Venice Bitch lyrics, paint me happy and blue). SHES FINALLY HAPPY:xcry:

maybe its a dance till we die type of song :nails: she might be cute and slow at the beginning, but then...it's wild and nasty :gurl: nah but we already know that Blue Banisters will be opening track (if we keep going with 1-2 title tracks rule) and it will kinda connect the ending of For Free from Chemtrails and give a start to Blue Banisters so I'm not gonna really judge the song by 30s snippet :bebe:

10 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

After seeing and hearing the IG clip I can say that Blue Banisters sounds like the name of a country album.

But It's not. She made a country album with Nikki and it will be released in some time in the future, but now, this one is - as she said - about her last 18 months of life. :smile2:

lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif

14 minutes ago, May said:

wait I just woke up is there a snippet????

Yes!!! Go to her Insta!!

4 minutes ago, lizzyschemtrails said:

OMG I just caught the “weather vane” thing. She said on COTCC she was searching for direction, trying to find out what her next move is. And the caption of the instagram photo had something to do with the next chapter in her life. And if he’s FIXING the weather vane, that means he’s helping her find her direction. And in a previous post, someone mentioned that it’s a physical object being painted blue now, rather than her (i.e. Venice Bitch lyrics, paint me happy and blue). SHES FINALLY HAPPY:xcry:

I’m scared for the past tenses in the snippet... But I hope she is happy. 

I wonder what the Banisters video was originally for? Let's not act like she filmed this entire video for Banisters back in November - it's like she always has random footage saved up to use for a video down the line when she can't be bothered filming a new one :rip: Any time she isn't lip syncing I'm convinced the video was not originally made for the song lol (flashbacks to Freak and White Mustang)

FzytWEW.png

59 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

GAYS LET ME HEAR YOU MAKE SOME NOISE

3254-AC57-3-F3-C-457-A-BD60-AD1-CD828-C1

"pretty sure" vs the certainty of it being a leaked, previously unreleased song

(which perfectly lines up with her posting about cherry blossom, of course, how convenient)

i smell a stunt

i do hear IDWG in BB tho, i'll give 'em that lmao

rihKQ8M.gif

15 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

After seeing and hearing the IG clip I can say that Blue Banisters sounds like the name of a country album. Not necessarily the "revenge" feel I was expecting given her tirade a few weeks ago when she dropped RCS tile on us.

BB sounds beautiful and atmospheric, but I'd be lying if I said I was expecting something more impactful ??‍♂️ I get that there is still a whole album to hear after this title track and I will lap up anything Lana. She's my fave ?

Also, COCC was the shortest era yet for Lana, correct?

It was her shortest era. And the more I think about it, the more it looked like « screens and mirrors » and kinda distraction from the other project she was preparing (BB). Many pointed out that Clay’s outfit was from this past November, in her livestream she talked about the cover album for Christmas... but there was a good chunk of BB that seems to have been prepared and planned for rollout. 
she is always two steps ahead of us.

Just now, Skid Row Cherry Pie said:

"pretty sure" vs the certainty of it being a leaked, previously unreleased song

(which perfectly lines up with her posting about cherry blossom, of course, how convenient)

i smell a stunt

I dont get the feeling that  this insider is a big Lana fan. So maybe this explains the « pretty sure »? Or it’s bullshit like you said. 

3 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

It was her shortest era. And the more I think about it, the more it looked like « screens and mirrors » and kinda distraction from the other project she was preparing (BB). Many pointed out that Clay’s outfit was from this past November, in her livestream she talked about the cover album for Christmas... but there was a good chunk of BB that seems to have been prepared and planned for rollout. 
she is always two steps ahead of us.

I dont get the feeling that  this insider is a big Lana fan. So maybe this explains the « pretty sure »? Or it’s bullshit like you said. 

I can see Cherry Blossom being in the album even though she said “it was just a selphie”. She’s singing about having babies now and Cherry blossom is a perfect lullaby.

6 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

i mean, the thing is, you either know or you don't????? lmao

i just think it's funny how you feel compelled to put your big-boy insider pants on, even though you don't really have any tea to spill in the first place :rip:

aside from the track length, which, big whoop lol

rihKQ8M.gif

3 minutes ago, cru3lworld said:

me: wakes up and continues to play snippet over and over to feel something.

Same! And I’m glad it’s not a TJF type of situation: eclipse spilled the length of the song, the snippet is from a MV, so it’s coming soon!