Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Please lord don't put Cherry Boresom on this album, i thought ya'll wanted fire? CB is everything that NFR and COCC was, bland. :oprah3:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

35 minutes ago, Crys10 said:

That airy ethereal sound seems new. Is there any other Lana song that sounds like this? I can’t remember. 
Also I hope there’s a heavy beat drop. 

Love Song, Chemtrails Over The Country Club, Hope, Happiness Is A Butterfly, Swan Song, this kind of song isn't new and it's pretty tiring by now

Someone on twitter posted a screenshot of eclipse' story confirming it was coming tomorrow?

2 hours ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Shades of Cool was the last good video she made but I think the Chemtrails video wasn't bad. I prefer Shades.

Those NFR home videos were an atrocity as much as most of the video for Chemtrails.

I want to slap that sandwich out of her hand because I know she can do so much better.

"SOC was her last good mv" Imagine being this tasteless

44 minutes ago, Crys10 said:

That airy ethereal sound seems new. Is there any other Lana song that sounds like this? I can’t remember. 
Also I hope there’s a heavy beat drop. 

yes god please - one song with a good beat and a bit of life in it. PLEASE. It's been years (since doin' time).

5 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Someone on twitter posted a screenshot of eclipse' story confirming it was coming tomorrow?

I'll only believe when it's posted. She won't play with my heart this time

why do we think leakers have the full album? if they did then they wouldn't need to speculate whether or not an unreleased song is on it

10 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I didn’t see that... I only saw the song’s length.

my guess:

it’s coming next week. 

I don't think the song is coming out tomorrow, I'll have to see it before I believe it. But something I've been thinking about is that excluding Video Games, West Coast and MAC, the first single from a Lana album never really represents the album as a whole/in the best way. So I have a feeling the second single will be really good and give us an idea towards the album's sound (although I adore and am obsessed with the Blue Banisters snippet, Lana is a genius with title tracks). 

imageproxy.jpg

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

2- send nudes to insiders in exchange for tangible info.

I know this is probably a joke, but please don't do it if

a) you're a minor

b) you don't feel comfortable about it

c) you think it will give you some status on a silly fan forum; it's not worth it.

(and d) the person recieving the nudes might not appreciate it)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

how long did we get the white dress music video after a teaser was posted?