Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, Super Movie said:

The unreleased song on this album is gonna be Boom Like That :beyonce:

Boom like that reworked by Mike Dean:ma:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

6 minutes ago, recklessdaughter said:

I know we don’t even know yet if Zach Dawes is involved with this album at all, but based on when the music video for Blue Banisters was filmed, I’m really hoping the back-up singers appear on this album somewhere because I loved them on Summertime and the tv performance of Let Me Love You Like a Woman. Imagine the warm vintage touch they’d add. 

i believe those back-up singers are also in wild at heart 

faSE.gif

I really don’t think she intended the pic to look like she had bruises in it. It looks like the filter reacted with the natural shadows tbh 

26 minutes ago, FrankNotOcean said:

So I was talking to my non-Lana fans friends about this whole album cover situation and all they said was "Is she okay...? Why does she have bruises on her chest"

Which is kinda true? Why is there this blue bruise on her? It wasn't there on the original photo

Bad lighting + filter + that green shadow under the text might have created this effect

Edit: I looked at the original picture and where it's"bruised" it's just natural suntan. So I don't think that it was intentional, just what I said above

anyone notice the "lost dog" poster? remember how she turned into a wolf in cocc? i wonder if that's coincidental or purposeful

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, Clampigirl said:

I know this is probably a joke, but please don't do it if

a) you're a minor

b) you don't feel comfortable about it

c) you think it will give you some status on a silly fan forum; it's not worth it.

(and d) the person recieving the nudes might not appreciate it)

It was all in good humour. I’d never really encourage anyone to be that desperate to send nudes to an insider when we just need a little patience. 

12 minutes ago, FrankNotOcean said:

No I know they're not actual bruises I'm just saying why would she deliberately edit these in ? The original photo is actually really pretty. Idk, if that's an artistic choice I'm kinda sceptical about this one

Lana thought she was being clever and edgy by creating her own edit....end of story, nothing to it  

3 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

Why do we think this is coming real soon (I keep seeing tomorrow and today thrown around) 

I don’t think there are any real evidence of an actual day, but since the snippet is from a MV and Eclipse said the song was 4:54, I think maybe next week? It’s not been said I think, but Billie is releasing a single today...

Imagine if this (from September) had anything to do with Blue Banisters....

op32i2wop6p51.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=a828fee17fccdc154ade95a602b2fb727a3bc2d4

imageproxy.jpg

5 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Imagine if this (from September) had anything to do with Blue Banisters....

op32i2wop6p51.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=a828fee17fccdc154ade95a602b2fb727a3bc2d4

its honestly possible at this point!

She had Blue Banisters written, recorded, and chosen as such an important track to have a video by November. Before we had any info about Chemtrails at all, before White Dress’ video was even shot. 

she’s obviously given this a lot of thought and dedication!

edit: what if the ‘birds’ attacking are the media :defeated:

21 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

Why do we think this is coming real soon (I keep seeing tomorrow and today thrown around) 

it keeps getting thrown around, but absolutely nothing has been said so it is very very likely not coming that soon

"Don’t forget me"

that’s it for me it’s confirmed. cherry blossom WILL be on the album and i manifested that for years now. it will be reworked and have strings, synth pads and guitars and i don’t fucking care THIS IS MY TRUTH:xcry:

Just now, lanasbottom said:

that’s it for me it’s confirmed. cherry blossom WILL be on the album and i manifested that for years now. it will be reworked and have strings, synth pads and guitars and i don’t fucking care THIS IS MY TRUTH:xcry:

wait....why are we talking about Cherry Blossom?

I Wanna See The Receipts GIFs | Tenor