Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

7 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I find it weird that the "insiders" said "there may be an unreleased track". I mean if they knew they knew if it was an unreleased track or not. I don't believe a thing. If they knew I Don't Wanna Go they must recognise other unreleased songs. The only thing that makes sense is the lenght because eclipse gets his info from YouTube uploads.

I’m 99% sure Eclipse took the info from another insider (BOZ). Eclipse hasn’t had anything since White Dress, all the ‘tea’ he’s ‘spilled’ recently has been taken from other insiders 

"Don’t forget me"

I hate how we talk gibberish for days knowing nothing, rationalizing why she would put unreleased songs she would never put out on her next album... and yet i'm here and I read everything

where are the IT girlies to decode her website? im ok for anyone to try, but they often get called stupid by the IT girlies later when it means nothing :xcry:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

4 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

where are the IT girlies to decode her website? im ok for anyone to try, but they often get called stupid by the IT girlies later when it means nothing :xcry:

the IT girlies are so underrated!! They keep the thread moving when there’s radio silence from Lana lol

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

38 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

Are we still positive the album is called Blue Banisters? Maybe the album is still RCS, she was announcing BB, and also letting us know the album was delayed? 

I can’t see RCS being the first single June 1st seeing as how she’s already teasing BB

I’m doing mental gymnastics :toofloppy:

I strongly believe the album is still called Rock Candy Sweet and some just interpreted wrongly the july 4th post. The music video was recored in november, and since it looks like she’s been working on this album for quite some time, I find it hard to believe that she decided out of nowhere, after announcing the initial name of the album (wich is still up on her instagram) to just change it in a matter of weeks. With her second post about BB i think she was just letting us know that that’s going to be the first single and that the album got delayed for a bit. 

BB is obviously not going to be an uptempo bop but I think it will get bigger and bigger until the chorus and then somehow quiet again in the verses like some UV songs. And if the duration is legit, a long song has room for a lot of changes and details

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, BluebirdXO said:

:headache:

i hope you are hexed for disrespecting Mary Hopkins of Peter Paul and Mary, and therefore disrespecting folk and ballads thus disrespecting Lana Del Rey herself. I hex the hair off your head and the taste off your lips (the taste in your ears is already gone obviously)

Just for that I will be manifesting Blue Banisters as Folk in all entirety with all of my powerful might

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

2 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i thought billies comes out july 30th?

yes my bad mixed them up but my point still stands july 4th is a sunday i doubt they’d let her release on a sunday so it’s likely another september 5th or top of the year situation....

what if the album is still called rock candy sweet, maybe she meant "BLUE BANISTERS" (single) and then just randomly said that her album is out July 4th underneath... a reach?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

3 hours ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

anyone notice the "lost dog" poster? remember how she turned into a wolf in cocc? i wonder if that's coincidental or purposeful

yes i'm quoting myself. maybe this video was originally meant for NAWWAL??

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Billie is releasing on July 30. 

as for a non-Friday date, it’s never totally impossible. Not likely, but... However, to release on July 4 being a holiday, it makes more sense. Like releasing a movie on Christmas even though it’s not a Friday. 

true but it’s very unlikely and if she/her label have a last braincell left her releasing on july 4 when she’s branded as the biggest republican karen is kinda an invite to get trashed :oprah2:.... let’s wait and see 

5 minutes ago, Icecream Icequeen said:

BB is definitely my least favourite album title. I wish she wouldn’t have renamed it cause RCS is a great album title, even though it sounds slightly generic

The fact that 'Behind The Iron Gates - Insights of an Institution' is a book and 'Blue Banisters' is and album :tommy:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy