Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

42 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Idk but I was just talking to a friend and saying I think there might be a Madonna feature on RCS. She followed her awhile ago, Madonna posted for COCC, and both have worked with Rick. 

I love Madonna, but I don't want them together

Send help :lange:

48 minutes ago, annedelrey said:

I think we all agree in one thing. We want a bigger production.

I love how Jack produced most of the songs of NFR and COCC. But I would love to see something like Arctic Monkey / The Last Shadow Puppets.

13 hours ago, wild caged animal said:

Let's do tracklists... I'll start:

1. Rock Candy Sweet

2. Revenge of the Wild Caged Animal

3. Florida Kilos Pt. 2

4. Dealer

5. Bodega Bae

6. Down at the Women in Music BUSiness conference (ft. Nikki Lane)

7. Down at the Bros in Music Business conference (ft. The Johnsons)

8. Grenadine Quarantine (ft. my beautiful LA friends)

9. If this is the end I want a boyfriend

10. Luscious Blooms in Secret Gardens

11. Clayton & Clementine

Wait this is SO cute, I wonder if Lana came up with it after she got with Clayton aww

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

“I aim to be outshined by my features” makes me real nervous for RCS. What kind of attitude is that for an artist lmao? And for the fans. I guess there’s nothing left for us to do but pray ladies, pray for no collabs. Or at least good collabs AKA grimes and madonna.  :pray2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

12 hours ago, Sugar Venom said:

I think we probably are getting a rock album, just with a more prominent country/western influence or maybe desert rock. Maybe something like The Eagles?? Maybe some surf elements?? Wasn’t everyone begging for surf rock some albums ago lmao 

edit(so I don’t double post): we WANT spaghetti western!!!! This is what we are manifesting!!!!!

Yesssss please.

1 minute ago, BluebirdXO said:

I wouldn't mind for a 2nd Nikki Lane collab. I really like them together

Hide contents

The way that everybody will hate me :lanahottie:

RUN :dafuq:

13 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

I wouldn't mind for a 2nd Nikki Lane collab. I really like them together

Hide contents

The way that everybody will hate me :lanahottie:

I will let this slide for you just the one time simply due to your buffy the vampire slayer avi but don’t let this happen again. :oprah3:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

DeluluKing is back and he's cooler than ever.

CHERRY BLOSSOM AKA BEST (2nd best - Yosemite is the best ofc)

LANA SONG IS READY TO BE RELEASED~

:cryney2:

I manifest it as track 9~

Mmeow~

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

“I aim to be outshined by my features” makes me real nervous for RCS. What kind of attitude is that for an artist lmao? And for the fans. I guess there’s nothing left for us to do but pray ladies, pray for no collabs. Or at least good collabs AKA grimes and madonna.  :pray2:

yup, not to be dramatic but if i hear nikki on rcs im jumping out a window 

2 hours ago, RormanNockwell said:

Idk but I was just talking to a friend and saying I think there might be a Madonna feature on RCS. She followed her awhile ago, Madonna posted for COCC, and both have worked with Rick. 

And Madonna posted a video with Hope playing over it. I would normally never expect it but they've both been controversial and Madonna invited her to that party a while ago

Okay if Lana wants to go down the country/western route then PLEASE can she cover this song? I've been bringing it up for years now but imagine a more slow paced sadder version. She can make it work I know it :eartha2:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

there will be no collabs on this album xoxo 

but honestly this seems like a more personal album - it's not about or for her family and girlfriends, like she said about chemtrails - it's about "revenge" and things that are more personal to her. i wouldn't really expect her to have any collabs on an album like that

sUcVobB.png

14 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

We’ve already had one Joanne era we don’t need another 

Yes. We need Chromatica now with Cherry blossom as the only ballad. :derpna3:

Mmeow~

The way we manifest so many good things and she doesn’t give a fuck :eartha2: we need another album „for fans” but actually with our advice unlike LFL. Psychodelic rock album with synths is comming :clapback:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, ItsaWhale89 said:

And Madonna posted a video with Hope playing over it. I would normally never expect it but they've both been controversial and Madonna invited her to that party a while ago

Madonna is nothing like Lana musically so it would be a poor match. Madonna has not really been able to sing without autotune for a few years due to vocal decline. .. so I can’t imagine it personally. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance