Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

what if the album is still called rock candy sweet, maybe she meant "BLUE BANISTERS" (single) and then just randomly said that her album is out July 4th underneath... a reach?

it’s definitely the other way around. when she said my new record rock candy sweet we all assumed she meant an album but i’m pretty sure she just meant rock candy sweet as her next single/song talking about cultural appropriation/the media and blue banisters is the album hence her announcing it as the album yesterday. 

Just now, mansfield ringer said:

Lock the thread.

why?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, lanasbottom said:

it’s definitely the other way around. when she said my new record rock candy sweet we all assumed she meant an album but i’m pretty sure she just meant rock candy sweet as her next single/song talking about cultural appropriation/the media and blue banisters is the album hence her announcing it as the album yesterday. 

if so, rock candy sweet is the strangest title for any song about all of these things , it's either gonna be a coachella mess or a cola serve

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'm still thinking about this:

it's probably just promo for Violet but it makes me wonder about LA Who Am I and what that song was meant for (and even if it'll end up on BB :flutter:)

giphy.gif

poor elle finally finished the chemtrails theme now she has to make a blue banisters theme for us :sass:

18 minutes ago, HillSongExHomoCantor said:

i hope you are hexed for disrespecting Mary Hopkins of Peter Paul and Mary, and therefore disrespecting folk and ballads thus disrespecting Lana Del Rey herself. I hex the hair off your head and the taste off your lips (the taste in your ears is already gone obviously)

Just for that I will be manifesting Blue Banisters as Folk in all entirety with all of my powerful might

Hate to go off topic but Mary Hopkin was never in Peter, Paul & Mary. That was Mary Travers. Sorry :runs:

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

5 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

if so, rock candy sweet is the strangest title for any song about all of these things , it's either gonna be a coachella mess or a cola serve

She said on her stories that was the album name before though to the reviewer 

2 minutes ago, cru3lworld said:

omg ok im going through the code on her website :eyeroll2:

IT girlie or non IT girlie?

4 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

IT girlie or non IT girlie?

i work in IT, but i dont see anything on her main website that insinuates blue bannisters or rock candy sweet in the code, it doesnt look like it's been updated. if anyone has another link or website ill try to examine the source code. 

faSE.gif

9 minutes ago, recklessdaughter said:

Hate to go off topic but Mary Hopkin was never in Peter, Paul & Mary. That was Mary Travers. Sorry :runs:

lol embarrasing. i thought they were the same person. Both are icons

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

Me when he doesn't come paint my banisters blue in May 

imageproxy.jpg

47 minutes ago, HillSongExHomoCantor said:

i hope you are hexed for disrespecting Mary Hopkins of Peter Paul and Mary, and therefore disrespecting folk and ballads thus disrespecting Lana Del Rey herself. I hex the hair off your head and the taste off your lips (the taste in your ears is already gone obviously)

Just for that I will be manifesting Blue Banisters as Folk in all entirety with all of my powerful might

I'm sorry, but every time that I hear this song I think about a christian girl in the middle of white daisies singing with the birds. That's not the energy that I'm expecting from this record :nono:

It shouldn’t be so hard to get a date and info :defeated:

like, assuming it is coming Sunday, July 4th. (It’s probably not :bebe:) by mid May the song, video, and preorder should be out..why not announce it?? “Preorder out [date]” Is the easiest to do to air all confusion.

"Don’t forget me"

why are we hacking codes girlies... I doubt the programmers who do her online stuff heard about this album she made up 2 days ago

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

4 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

It shouldn’t be so hard to get a date and info :defeated:

like, assuming it is coming Sunday, July 4th. (It’s probably not :bebe:) by mid May the song, video, and preorder should be out..why not announce it?? “Preorder out [date]” Is the easiest to do to air all confusion.

if we're not believing the july 4th date then why should we believe the "preorder date" :oprah3: we're just gonna have to wait until july