Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, cinnamongirI said:

if we're not believing the july 4th date then why should we believe the "preorder date" :oprah3:

okay a preorder announcement a la Chemtrails then. Something that shows her label is on board with the album and it’s actually dropping so soon

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i want many things, i'll probably get none of them, but please can we have an album trailer :trisha:

YES PLEASE

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

6 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i want many things, i'll probably get none of them, but please can we have an album trailer :trisha:

Yes!! I was disappointed that we didn't get one for COCC, they're always something that really tie the album together for me (my favorite is the one for Lust for Life). I'm really hoping we get one for this era 

imageproxy.jpg

I kinda low-key thought this WAS the album trailer? I don't think the clip is from a BB music vid...seems to be footage for a TJF vid that never saw the light of day. 

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

23 minutes ago, surf noir sweetheart said:

do we want the original 'lana del rey' font on the album cover or do we not

yes, she should have kept it instead of that ugly lust for life font, ugly NFR font and ugly chemtrails font

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

7 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

yes, she should have kept it instead of that ugly lust for life font, ugly NFR font and ugly chemtrails font

after she changed the font in l4l the trajectory of her life and music changed she needs to put the original font back so that the natural order will be restored

Baby-Girl-Congratulations-Glitter.gif

the way this mv could set up perfectly to be a pregnancy announcement is insane 

i don’t think it is but it would be such a cute way

omg maybe chunk will be in it omg that would be the cutest :trisha:

21 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

the lfl was the original ldr font. on her bkue jeans and video games vinyl. that said I agree. the font on btd,uv, hm is iconic and forever linked to her

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

38 minutes ago, new gods said:

the way there's no confirmation on who worked on the song is bothering me :excited:

it’s clearly Jack…I can’t see why she’d get a new producer for the same type of production. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

the "insiders" should stop making up false info about the upcoming single/album and leak unidentified flying bill & crazy for you instead :oprah3: we're not falling for their clownery anymore :ma: 

but i will say, the idea of a song that's a mix between i don't wanna go & yosemite would be... heavenly :xcry: 

pink rose gif - Free animated GIF - PicMix

I’m still kind of mad she changed the album title…’Rock Candy Sweet’ fit’s in her discography so well. It sounds like an album title….Blue Banisters sounds like something I’d ask for at the DIY store…like no it’s not album title material. :biblio:

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Blue Banisters is giving me broadway vibes for some reason but I much prefer RCS title. I'm starting to trust Lana's taste less and less

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

24 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

it’s clearly Jack…I can’t see why she’d get a new producer for the same type of production. 

but it doesnt make sense shes been complaining about how she cant finish cocc because hes away and suddenly they have a new song together?? if they had a chance to record new music then why didnt they finish cocc