Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

if so, rock candy sweet is the strangest title for any song about all of these things , it's either gonna be a coachella mess or a cola serve

in that case we’ll take the cola serve and pretend the coachella mess never existed like i’ve always do :hottie:

Let’s place our bets on which recycled lyrics she will use -

• Candle in the wind
  • Party dress/ red dress / dress of any kind
  • wild and free
  • I’m crazy
  • Something Blue ✔️

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

2 hours ago, Peace said:

the way this mv could set up perfectly to be a pregnancy announcement is insane 

i don’t think it is but it would be such a cute way

omg maybe chunk will be in it omg that would be the cutest :trisha:

what a truly awful thing to think about :awkney2:

20 minutes ago, SweetHenny said:

It's December 2021, Lipsters are on their 8th in a year Lana album announcement in a row. Blue Banisters single is said to be coming SOON, the covers for albums 2-6 are made in PicsArt, the covers for albums 7-8 are shot by Chuck's newborn baby, the pre-order is up only for the long-anticipated American Standards & Classics album coming December 31. All of the albums are produced by Jack with piano only production

Unmanifesting this right now

Hoping this album continues the recent trend of Lana having a bomb ass psychedelic song on the album (like Venice Bitch and Tulsa Jesus Freak). Easily two of my favorite songs she’s ever done and the best song off of their respective albums. 

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

1 hour ago, Lustformoney said:

but it doesnt make sense shes been complaining about how she cant finish cocc because hes away and suddenly they have a new song together?? if they had a chance to record new music then why didnt they finish cocc

EXACTLY i BEEN saying that like if he wasn’t available to finish cocc and that pissed her off... how would he have been available to start blue banisters which kinda obviously was made right at the end of cocc?? the math aint mathing.

Plus if he was involved he would’ve liked or commented something regarding her posts and nada nothing, neither on insta nor on twitter so i’d be really really surprised if he has a major role in this besides touching a few things maybe...

I’m not excited for another ballad tbh which BB is shaping up to be but there’s always something that gets to me about Lana’s songs. I’ve even come around to LMLYLAW.

I think it’s the fact that she can still serve vocals compared to others. 

yall the fact that within 2 years, 2019-2021, we got 

NFR (album)

• 14 tracks, one being a cover, 2 versions of one song (so 15 all together), also a 9 minute long fucking masterpiece
  • PLUS, Looking For America, so 16 tracks all together

Violet Bent Backward Over The Grass (book AND album)

• 14 tracks that are spoken word, but have accompanying music (which we don't have the instrumentals for....)

COCC

• 11 tracks, one being a cover
  • PLSU, we got Summertime - The Gershwin Version & You'll Never Walk Alone, so 13 tracks

and now we're getting ANOTHER GODDAMN ALBUM

Yall we need to be grateful she's doing so much right now. This woman seriously is doing everything she can to create more projects to share with us and expand her brand, even if it doesn't look like it with us. We can complain all we want about music videos being lackluster but FUCK what other artist out there is doing this much? Taylor Swift is doing a very similar thing, but she's at the point where she's re-releasing old music with new recordings. As much as I don't like TS, I can at least appreciate that she's working as hard as Lana is right now considering there's a fucking PANDEMIC GOING ON.... We've gotten a BOOK from Lana & 43 songs/tracks (poems included) at the same time and that doesn't even count all of this new album we're about to get PLUS there's an album of covers we know Lana was actually working on in November and another poetry collection still to come (she wanted it out earlier this year so I wouldn't be surprised if that drops soon....

but holy fuck sorry this was an essay but i had to share i'm so glad we stan Lana right now

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, new gods said:

why are some of you so obsessed with the idea of her being pregnant? it would be a beautiful thing if she was but there's literally nothing indicating that :toofunny: 

like???? she literally began smoking again 3 weeks ago... i mean she loves rednecks ok but i don’t think she’d be the "smokes during pregnancy" type of redneck :eek2:

It's so weird hearing about pregnancy rumors because none of my stans have kids and most of them are single, so thinking about Lana with kids is such a foreign concept to me.

I'm still mentally preparing myself for her marriage and you're already thinking of her offspring

7 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

yall the fact that within 2 years, 2019-2021, we got 

NFR (album)

• 14 tracks, one being a cover, 2 versions of one song (so 15 all together), also a 9 minute long fucking masterpiece
  • PLUS, Looking For America, so 16 tracks all together

Violet Bent Backward Over The Grass (book AND album)

• 14 tracks that are spoken word, but have accompanying music (which we don't have the instrumentals for....)

COCC

• 11 tracks, one being a cover
  • PLSU, we got Summertime - The Gershwin Version & You'll Never Walk Alone, so 13 tracks

and now we're getting ANOTHER GODDAMN ALBUM

Yall we need to be grateful she's doing so much right now. This woman seriously is doing everything she can to create more projects to share with us and expand her brand, even if it doesn't look like it with us. We can complain all we want about music videos being lackluster but FUCK what other artist out there is doing this much? Taylor Swift is doing a very similar thing, but she's at the point where she's re-releasing old music with new recordings. As much as I don't like TS, I can at least appreciate that she's working as hard as Lana is right now considering there's a fucking PANDEMIC GOING ON.... We've gotten a BOOK from Lana & 43 songs/tracks (poems included) at the same time and that doesn't even count all of this new album we're about to get PLUS there's an album of covers we know Lana was actually working on in November and another poetry collection still to come (she wanted it out earlier this year so I wouldn't be surprised if that drops soon....

but holy fuck sorry this was an essay but i had to share i'm so glad we stan Lana right now

1) thanks for this

2) remember when we thought she was going to retire after BTD/Paradise/TROPICO? :oopna:

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

If you start playing TJF at the same time as the second frame starts with the J locket on the BB teaser it seems to match up with the rhythym and lyrical themes (even the J for Jesus). I really hope it's not a reused video :icant:

20 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

Yall we need to be grateful she's doing so much right now.

Here we go with grateful posts that happen every era lol,  we didn’t ask her to do this and it isn’t like we are not giving her insane amounts of money for her music and merch, tours.  All we really ask for is more transparency and to actually try a bit with the artwork as it really is lazy of her and spoils her work.  

We are free to criticise any art including Lana’s, that does not mean we are ungrateful, making music is a privileged job it’s not like she’s going down the coal mines or something risking her life. Lol 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

21 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

EXACTLY i BEEN saying that like if he wasn’t available to finish cocc and that pissed her off... how would he have been available to start blue banisters which kinda obviously was made right at the end of cocc?? the math aint mathing.

Plus if he was involved he would’ve liked or commented something regarding her posts and nada nothing, neither on insta nor on twitter so i’d be really really surprised if he has a major role in this besides touching a few things maybe...

period!:oprah3: hes fired and its a fact

15 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

1) thanks for this

2) remember when we thought she was going to retire after BTD/Paradise/TROPICO? :oopna:

i do :heidi::omfg2:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole