Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

18 minutes ago, ItsaWhale89 said:

If you start playing TJF at the same time as the second frame starts with the J locket on the BB teaser it seems to match up with the rhythym and lyrics. I hope it's not a reused video :icant:

Can someone record this and share :makeup: cba trying myself 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

11 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Here we go with grateful posts that happen every era lol,  we didn’t ask her to do this and it isn’t like we are not giving her insane amounts of money for her music and merch, tours.  All we really ask for is more transparency and to actually try a bit with the artwork as it really is lazy of her and spoils her work.  

We are free to criticise any art including Lana’s, that does not mean we are ungrateful, making music is a privileged job it’s not like she’s going down the coal mines or something risking her life. Lol 

And I'm not taking that availability away from you boo! Speak your mind! Feel your feelings! Nobody is telling you not to say what you want or think what you want :scoff:

Literally all I'm saying is we've gotten so much content, 3 albums, a spoken word album, a book, and some one off singles that she didn't have to release if she doesn't want to. I literally said she's expanding her brand, I KNOW we pay tons of money for her stuff (me included, I have multiple copies of vinyls). On top of all that she still has tons of content up her sleeve that she could put out later this year or next or the year after that. At the end of the day, we should just simply be happy she's not running away and quitting music like she threatened to do when Black Beauty leaked. There's an alternate timeline out there where she stopped making music and never released UV. Like imagine that... 

anyways..... :bebe: i didn't think someone would take my post to heart so much :hillary:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i think she knows that she's more than capable of delivering any type of genre we can think of

but the qftc is:

does SHE want to? 

we have these expectations that are out of this world and expect so much from her because we know she can, there's nothing wrong with that :xcry:

maybe she doesn't want to go 'back' or go there atm so i'll happily wait and take this journey with her till the end

i'm so sleepy that's why i'm in my feels

lights, camera, acción

39 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

yall the fact that within 2 years, 2019-2021, we got 

NFR (album)

• 14 tracks, one being a cover, 2 versions of one song (so 15 all together), also a 9 minute long fucking masterpiece
  • PLUS, Looking For America, so 16 tracks all together

Violet Bent Backward Over The Grass (book AND album)

• 14 tracks that are spoken word, but have accompanying music (which we don't have the instrumentals for....)

COCC

• 11 tracks, one being a cover
  • PLSU, we got Summertime - The Gershwin Version & You'll Never Walk Alone, so 13 tracks

and now we're getting ANOTHER GODDAMN ALBUM

Yall we need to be grateful she's doing so much right now. This woman seriously is doing everything she can to create more projects to share with us and expand her brand, even if it doesn't look like it with us. We can complain all we want about music videos being lackluster but FUCK what other artist out there is doing this much? Taylor Swift is doing a very similar thing, but she's at the point where she's re-releasing old music with new recordings. As much as I don't like TS, I can at least appreciate that she's working as hard as Lana is right now considering there's a fucking PANDEMIC GOING ON.... We've gotten a BOOK from Lana & 43 songs/tracks (poems included) at the same time and that doesn't even count all of this new album we're about to get PLUS there's an album of covers we know Lana was actually working on in November and another poetry collection still to come (she wanted it out earlier this year so I wouldn't be surprised if that drops soon....

but holy fuck sorry this was an essay but i had to share i'm so glad we stan Lana right now

Plus there was Season of the Witch, which along with Looking for America got kinda lost between NFR singles/album release.

26vMNDz.gif

I finally came with a theory about why there are green shadows in the b, b, and s.

She's saying to us: Bitches be sweet, because she knows that the cover sucks and didn't want us to attack her post.

We failed her :crying2:

i miss rock candy sweet. she was messy but there was a spark there. there was something reaaal gutterbutt about rock candy sweet but it was a spark nonetheless. 

tumblr_inline_pbw9to77mj1rt2432_500.gifv

14 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

And I'm not taking that availability away from you boo! Speak your mind! Feel your feelings! Nobody is telling you not to say what you want or think what you want :scoff:

Literally all I'm saying is we've gotten so much content, 3 albums, a spoken word album, a book, and some one off singles that she didn't have to release if she doesn't want to. I literally said she's expanding her brand, I KNOW we pay tons of money for her stuff (me included, I have multiple copies of vinyls). On top of all that she still has tons of content up her sleeve that she could put out later this year or next or the year after that. At the end of the day, we should just simply be happy she's not running away and quitting music like she threatened to do when Black Beauty leaked. There's an alternate timeline out there where she stopped making music and never released UV. Like imagine that... 

anyways..... :bebe: i didn't think someone would take my post to heart so much :hillary:

No I didn’t take it to heart, you made some good points and I appreciate you clarifying further. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

On 3/19/2021 at 9:36 PM, TheBoss said:

So...what color do you think the vinyl is gonna be? :oic2:

i think she's either going to pull a chemtrails and make 20 different colors or she'll do one small release on black vinyl and maybe one target exclusive.. or maybe a walmart exclusive for the blue vinyl since the title has blue in it

28 minutes ago, SweetHenny said:

Idk about you guys but if the song goes: He painted my banisters blue nO mOrE cANdLe iN tHe WiiiNd I'm gonna k-word myself

yes she needs to ditch the candle in the wind line and never use it again 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

7 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

i think she's either going to pull a chemtrails and make 20 different colors or she'll do one small release on black vinyl and maybe one target exclusive.. or maybe a walmart exclusive for the blue vinyl since the title has blue in it

speaking of target exclusives I secretly really miss target-exclusive tracks... like I know they suck as a concept but something about them being so inaccessible made me love them more. I still have such an attachment to Flipside and Is This Happiness :crying2:

You just had to go so far out of your way for them that they felt like fan-exclusive songs. Secretly hoping we get one on BB

giphy.gif

I'm gonna be honest - I want that candle in the wind to fly away. I love it when Lana reuses lyrics as a means to connect songs together, but when it's done over and over again, the lyric becomes tired. I'm really hoping that lyric isn't resurrected on this album

(sincerely, a Yosemite and TJF stan)

imageproxy.jpg

5 minutes ago, Redhydrangeas99 said:

Was the BB music video shot in the same place as the LMLYLAW SNL performance?

Yes, I think both LMLYLAW on Fallon and the BB music video were shot back-to-back on November 24th 2020 at Pappy and Harriet’s Pioneertown Palace, a restaurant in Pioneertown, CA!

i know this is absolutely irrational but i still hate the title so much that its putting me off the song and album :deadbanana: i know its ridiculous and irrational and so stupid of me! but blue banisters is such a terrible, weird, clunky, meaningless piece of imagery to stick to in my opinion... i understand it might mean something to her (i really do believe she probably wanted to paint her banisters irl and her boyfriend at the time said he'd help, like i believe that's a real life story lmao) but that doesn't necessarily mean it translates well to an audience. i know its silly of me, but its really bugging me!

Wq9zHLl.jpg

48 minutes ago, SweetHenny said:

Idk about you guys but if the song goes: He painted my banisters blue nO mOrE cANdLe iN tHe WiiiNd I'm gonna k-word myself

petition to ban candle in the wind in her lyrics

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*