Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

27 minutes ago, GrenadineGrass said:

eclipse said thats is very simple song like ''i don't wanna go'', it wouldn't bother me. As long in the body work make sense, it will be fine.

Reveal hidden contents

since he said this song specifically and we have the snippet, i'm feeling so much honeymoon atmospherical vibes on this record

Eclipse didn't say that, BlackOutZone did

I'm wrong, Eclipse seems to have posted it first then BOZ just reposted without credit ? It could be the other way around, ATRL doesn't have timestamps so I can't be 100% sure but I think Eclipse posted first

Girl idk who copied who but either way this is a mess ? Oh well BB dropping when?

Edited by hashtagtylerh

Just now, hashtagtylerh said:

Eclipse didn't say that, BlackOutZone did

i saw it on his discord. So idk who said first, he also said there's a significant chance that an unreleased will be on the album (crossing fingers to be cherry blossom because it fits so well with bb snippet)

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

3 minutes ago, GrenadineGrass said:

i saw it on his discord. So idk who said first, he also said there's a significant chance that an unreleased will be on the album (crossing fingers to be cherry blossom because it fits so well with bb snippet)

this is all from BOZ. 

only one insider has spilled anything, this isn’t spreading and it’s most likely not coming as soon as some of you would like :rip:

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Nikogo said:

this is all from BOZ. 

only one insider has spilled anything, this isn’t spreading and it’s most likely not coming as soon as some of you would like :rip:

where can I follow him or something like that? and what do you mean with this?

Picture this: 

Your headphoens are in.

Wine glass next to you.

Joint’s rolled up.

Phone’s on silent. 
Ambience candles are lit.

You’re freshly douched.

Album’s in front of you.

You reach for the play button.

Over delicate synths you hear:

Spoiler

BUSSIES ON MY MIIIND ALL THE TIME ARE BLOOMING BEAUTIFULLY

9-AE826-C3-C0-FC-446-B-87-D7-CE5-F31313-

15 minutes ago, GrenadineGrass said:

Oh damn you're right, I just checked Discord and Eclipse posted it first I think (ATRL doesn't have exact timestamps but seems like Eclipse said it first then BOZ just reposted without credit)... BOZ being a phony confirmed ?

Idk who copied who... either way what a mess ?

Edited by hashtagtylerh

2 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

Oh damn you're right, I just checked Discord and Eclipse posted it first I think (ATRL doesn't have exact timestamps but seems like Eclipse said it first then BOZ just reposted without credit)... BOZ being a phony confirmed ?

honestly this shouldn't be a competition like fuck it, eclipse is known he don't need that.

1 minute ago, White Dress said:

Am I the only one who doesn't get the hype for Cherry Blossom? It just doesn't really do much in any way for me. Pretty song though!

it's not something huge, it's calm and delicate so i understand why so many people don't vibe with it 

2 minutes ago, GrenadineGrass said:

where can I follow him or something like that? and what do you mean with this?

he’s an insider on ATRL. I just mean that everyone thinks it’s going to be released soon and it’s probably not. Just because one insider has it doesn’t mean it’s coming :thumb2:

3 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

BOZ posted about it a couple hours before eclipse did. 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

he's an insider on ATRL. I just mean that everyone thinks it’s going to be released soon and it’s probably not. Just because one insider has it doesn’t mean it’s coming :thumb2:

Oh definitely. tbh i never thought i was comming in 1-2 weeks but i think it will leak in this period i'm happy they know about the song because it gives more confirmation that the project is real because i think it represents that bb is not anymore in just lana's computer or something like this. and yes i need all confirmation because this bitch made me have trust issues.

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

he’s an insider on ATRL. I just mean that everyone thinks it’s going to be released soon and it’s probably not. Just because one insider has it doesn’t mean it’s coming :thumb2:

BOZ posted about it a couple hours before eclipse did. 

I can't tell because no timestamps lol. But either way why wouldn't whoever did it second credit the other or at least change anything? Quite rude

28 minutes ago, GrenadineGrass said:

I think that it will be leaked and their management gonna hurry up to release, maybe early-mid may

that sounds very Love and Stupid Love, hope it doesn’t turn into another LFL situation 

3 minutes ago, Peace said:

that sounds very Love and Stupid Love, hope it doesn’t turn into another LFL situation 

lana leaks it so common that don't even bother me anymore, i'll stream it anyways

The mention of a “leaked previously unreleased song” being on the album is intriguing. That means it’s not a known outtake from another album that remains unleaked (like Yosemite). If I had to guess any song, I would think Cherry Blossom, like others have said. 

It ties in with what we’ve heard of the title track and she’s acknowledged it on two occasions,  once on Instagram in June 2016 and then again on March 22nd of this year. She posted that picture of her on the swing to both Twitter and Instagram, which she doesn’t always do, unless it’s an announcement of some sort. That means something, in my opinion! 

14 minutes ago, White Dress said:

Am I the only one who doesn't get the hype for Cherry Blossom? It just doesn't really do much in any way for me. Pretty song though!

It’s not my fave either. I mean, it’s a cute lullaby, but it hasn’t stuck with me yet. I wouldn’t be disappointed if it ended up on an album, but I sure wouldn’t freak out like I did when we got confirmation Yosemite had made it on Chemtrails.

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

The mention of a “leaked previously unreleased song” being on the album is intriguing. That means it’s not a known outtake from another album that remains unleaked (like Yosemite). If I had to guess any song, I would think Cherry Blossom, like others have said. 

It ties in with what we’ve heard of the title track and she’s acknowledged it on two, once on Instagram in 2016 and then again on March 22nd. She posted that picture of her on the swing to both Twitter and Instagram, which she doesn’t always do, unless it’s an announcement of some sort. That means something, in my opinion! 

i think cherry blossom always stayed in her mind, she just possibly figured it out where it fits. And cherry blossom is a children's lullaby it matches with the theme ''give me children''

Just now, GrenadineGrass said:

i think cherry blossom always stayed in her mind, she just possibly figured it out where it fits. And cherry blossom is a children's lullaby it matches with the theme ''give me children''

Yes, exactly my thoughts as well! It’s a beautiful song, so I would love if it made an appearance on the album. 

6 minutes ago, bel air rose said:

i really want her to use her lower register again:trisha:

YESSSS!! i want her lower register and the head voice belting (like Cola) again!!!

I’m trying not to have a fit of rage over fans not asking her details yet AGAIN…

so anyway I think the art direction for the album will be something like this. Similar to COCC I guess. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance