Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

having her dad on the cover of the album when it has the lyric "my father never stepped in when his wife would rage at me" would be... very chaotic :thumb2:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

having her dad on the cover of the album when it has the lyric "my father never stepped in when his wife would rage at me" would be... so messy :thumb2:

What would be iconic is having Patty on the cover too :gasp: But I'm sure she won't agree and people would question her lyrics' authenticity 

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I would be here for a retro/awkward family picture styled cover with a faded background  like this:

0-D7-A9-A05-E4-CC-4-ED0-BDF7-0242-FB69-E

Except the faded background is a still image of Chunk’s home birth with the baby held up like Simba over the rock 

I unironically love this concept... Imagine Lana with a lost gaze thinking "those little fuckers" in the back while Rob and Pat are just there standing all smiley in the front :thumb3:

giphy.gif

On 6/12/2021 at 8:56 PM, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I would be here for a retro/awkward family picture styled cover with a faded background like this:

0-D7-A9-A05-E4-CC-4-ED0-BDF7-0242-FB69-E

Except the faded background is a still image of Chunk’s home birth with the baby held up like Simba over the rock 

alternatively, something like this, with niko & topanga :gasp: 

Awkward family portraits with cats will always be...14 Cat Glamour Shots that Are Just Too Galmorous to Pass Up – Meowingtons

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

4 hours ago, cru3lworld said:

Omg sorry if someone already posted this I just absolutely love her reactions and lyric analysis. 

Me too! Some comments in the comment section are very clever: there is one suggesting that she refers to America when she mentions her dad in Textbook. Also the banisters being painted blue then green and grey as a metaphor for bruises.

Whether correct or not, these interpretations are very interesting.

These songs have grown on me a lot, they are very strong lyrically and her vocals shine over all.

the family concept is cool but I'm feeling a solo cover this time around it makes the most sense :wub:

with burning banisters or a burning american flag something servey has to happen on the cover :excited:

While driving tonight, a song came on and I was like damn, who dis, before realizing it's Lana, one of her new songs :creep::facepalm:. I barely listened to them (as I didn't exp love at first listen) so I couldn't remember them. And well, WOW it took me on a journey. I realize now that for these specific songs, you have to be in the right kind of mood tbh. It really felt serene and hauntingly beautiful, and as normally/naturally I'm not a calm person, it's harder for me to get into that kinda zone. 

Sounds crazy but in the future I see myself really falling for these songs, as I calm down in life as life goes on :dmd:

8 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

good lord help us we're channeling the 80s pls no LANA LANNNAAAAAAAAAAAAA :runs:

i've been really into the colorful, nostalgic, retro 80s & 90s aesthetic lately, so honestly i would absolutely love it, even if it's a little tacky :heart: 

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i've been really into the colorful, nostalgic, retro 80s & 90s aesthetic lately, so honestly i would absolutely love it, even if it's a little tacky :heart: 

oh nah ur fine like what u like, it's just not my thing like oof nope nope nope. 

the 80s. idk I think of like fitness vids that's all I can think about positively, n maybe some of the music. 

i wouldn't buy the vinyl/ get an alt cover if she went that lovely bones route no offense to anyone but *shivers* 

UV/Honeymoon

15 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

good lord help us we're channeling the 80s pls no LANA LANNNAAAAAAAAAAAAA :runs:

I feel you!! ANGEL ENERGYYYYY

artworks-000214069294-fq9sr5-t500x500.jp

3 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

i wouldn't buy the vinyl/ get an alt cover if she went that lovely bones route

:brows:

3 minutes ago, Venice said:

I feel you!! ANGEL ENERGYYYYY

AHAHFASIOFHSAOIFHASOIFHASOIFAHOISFHAIOSHFAOIFHAIOFAIOHAIFHF NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ???????????

2 minutes ago, COCC said:

artworks-000214069294-fq9sr5-t500x500.jp

:brows:

I'm actually speechless idk what to say to- wait why does she look like ms. scarlet from clue or something

UV/Honeymoon

45 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

Okay, but a ballad ala Prince, Elton or even Whitney tho :dua:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: