just to help me if i paint my toenails

blue

blue toenails, ew

said he'd fuck my pussy, plain

give me cock, give me what i crave

and pain my toenails blue

:ma: demo version be like

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

These don't really match the energy of BB tho (at least from what we've heard..) maybe RCS really is a separate  project? Maybe they're EPs?? Idk Cola and Bel Air are on the same album so I know she can balance stuff like that guess anything is possible I just really don't know what to expect she's crazy

Spoiler

What other multi platinum artists does Byron work with?? I'm assuming Lana's rnb masterpiece with Mike Dean is comingGjweynel.png

songs:

Spoiler

someone on here needs to attend and then report back

UbsOye5.png

Ok I haven’t read all these pages, But I wanted to point out I don’t mind the font now because you can sorta see railings in the letters.    And I think the framing is cool. But I’m afraid Ben or someone’s gonna make her change the cover. My 2¢

IMG-3521.jpg

Petition for her to rework the Freak demo bridge into an album track ???

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

Blue Banisters snippet on repeat :et:

the way her and jack can spit on my food and i'd still eat it up. :et: I just love this sound for her. Just laying in the park, watching the contrails and sunset as I listen to NFR! and COCC..no other album makes of hers makes me feel this way except for Honeymoon. (and some songs from AKA) :bebe:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 hour ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Just joined recently and I have to leave something on a pre-release thread. No clue what this will entail but am I the only person excited to see the Nikki collab album (doesn't seem like this is that?! ) --- :pray: pls be good pls be good :pray:

Not everyone is excited about the Nicki album, that‘s true. But hey, welcome on LB :party:

5 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I love Blue Banisters as a song title, but not sure how « strong » it is as an album title. It sure is very « singer songwriter ». Rock Candy Sweet was cute , but a bit too much on the nose as an album title, like White Hot Forever or Honeymoon. 

probably one of her worst titles.

As a writer, i would rank them like this:

Norman Fucking Rockwell

Born to Die

Ultraviolence

Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass

Chemtrails Over the Counry Club

Paradise

Honeymoon

Blue Banisters 

Lana Del Ray

Also. 4:54 is a good length...if she doesnt screw up that 1 min of the song with some redundant outro. 

Yes outros are beautiful.  But I will any day take a verse over an outro. Especially CG/TG/COCC.

TG felt too short due to the guitar solo and the long ass outro. Pls. Then make the song 6 mins.......

Anyways, shocker I think the snippet is lovely. I get why people want her to switch it up, I truly do, but I’m fine if she stays just making beautiful peaceful music too. Part of me would be ok if it felt like a more cohesive and consistent Lust for Life. Basically, lengthy with lots of variety. 

I'm genuinely looking forward to hearing this next project, and I'll always find a song or more I like on her album, but after the past two records I'm getting bored of the soft and somewhat subdued approach. We get it, you can do cute piano tracks or pretty acoustic tunes Lana.

I'm more than ready for a sonic shift, something bombastic and intense, it's honestly lacking right now.

tbh i don't feel excited at all, probably because cocc is still very new and i don't have capacity for new music yet. i hope it changes though, it would be weird to have a release where i'm not hyped 

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it