Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

8 minutes ago, Aphrodite said:

I want Honeymoon kind of luxury back :grinds:

and some aesthetic like this again 

i would kill someone rn for honeymoon visuals and aesthetics

and rick :heidi:

lights, camera, acción

I don’t really know why but Blue Banisters might be my favourite title she ever gave to an album. It sounds really pleasant to the ear

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I’m not super familiar with Mike Dean’s work, if anyone is does he have songs similar to the thing Byron posted?? It was like ariana break up w ur gf, alicia you don’t know my name, Ella mai not another love song, h.e.r. Damage

i feel like everyone keeps ignoring that but this could essentially be the sound of the new record revealed to us already lol

UbsOye5.png

38 minutes ago, Sugar Venom said:

I’m not super familiar with Mike Dean’s work, if anyone is does he have songs similar to the thing Byron posted?? It was like ariana break up w ur gf, alicia you don’t know my name, Ella mai not another love song, h.e.r. Damage

i feel like everyone keeps ignoring that but this could essentially be the sound of the new record revealed to us already lol

Maybe a female band is that thing she was trying to do for years. All of those songs have a trap beat

1612195551-1611850559007366-49e56cda7ceb

4 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

But if they're hiring someone for this album, that would mean that it's not ready and being pressed

4th of July - The Fanfiction

maybe it’s for a “live” moment like let me love you on Fallon! 

1 minute ago, domandapiano said:

maybe it’s for a “live” moment like let me love you on Fallon! 

I'm already picturing a live concert in my head knowing that we'll never get :crying2:

10 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

But if they're hiring someone for this album, that would mean that it's not ready and being pressed

4th of July - The Fanfiction

when she was in texas and fan asked her, she said shes already working on a new music (not bb/rcs)

If Lana actually releases this album on the 4th, it'll be a bigger holiday than Independence Day - we'll call it "Lana Del Rey Dropped An Album When She Said She Would" Day

imageproxy.jpg

2 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

when she was in texas and fan asked her, she said shes already working on a new music (not bb/rcs)

Manifesting 3 Lana alboom's this year. Call me greedy but we deserve it :diva:

tumblr_m8euyeT3r41rqzt90o1_500.gif

57 minutes ago, Sugar Venom said:

I saw that too and initially thought it was maybe for Alicia Keys, since Byron also works with her and all of those artists he listed have had a large R&B influence in their music? I know Mike Dean has worked with hip-hop and R&B artists, he had some producing credits on Beyoncé’s last two solo albums. 

I would love if this was for Lana obviously but I’m not too sure tbh, just because Lana usually sticks to having her usual friends and bandmates show up for stuff like that, but who knows?! It would be fun to switch it up and have a cool little girl-power moment <3

1 minute ago, crazyforme said:

Manifesting 3 Lana alboom's this year. Call me greedy but we deserve it :diva:

Compensation for QFTC and the mesh mask, you are right :diva:

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I saw that too and initially thought it was maybe for Alicia Keys, since Byron also works with her and all of those artists he listed have had a large R&B influence in their music? I know Mike Dean has worked with hip-hop and R&B artists, he had some producing credits on Beyoncé’s last two solo albums. 

I would love if this was for Lana obviously but I’m not too sure tbh, just because Lana usually sticks to having her usual friends and bandmates show up for stuff like that, but who knows?! It would be fun to switch it up and have a cool little girl-power moment <3

it says its a secret project so idk if they would use an Alicia Keys song as an example if it was for Alicia Keys:dua: lets manifest

10 hours ago, Red Dress said:

Also want that 'Ben' demo cleaned up, still with pouring rain in there somewhere and some added 'UV' era guitar...then going into next song which is 'Your Girl' and then

'Caught You Boy' and 'Back To The Basics' only stripped of their initial poppy sound and given a nice dramatic, cinematic sweeping sound like 'West Coast' or '13 Beaches'. 

Country/western sounding version of 'Afraid' would be sweet too: "I'm America's sweetheart, tryna get away....I've had it up to here, with y'all coming after me...I'm getting out of Santa Monica, fucking off LA, never coming back, no matter what you do or say." The falsetto in that echoes 'Waitress', it just needs a different beat and something hazy making it feel like a dream.

I know I probably sound like I'm high right now, but fuck it, I want dreamy, hazy, lyrically playful, dark, guitars and drama! These are all just examples of how I think the transition back to being more 'produced' and fatalistic and vampy could be done so it didn't jarr too much with previous two albums.

You should never come between a woman and her dream and a man who never knew his place* 

*JACK!!

your mind...... :wowcry::squidward:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

it says its a secret project so idk if they would use an Alicia Keys song as an example if it was for Alicia Keys:dua: lets manifest

Ooo true. I’m hoping this is a cool pre-recorded live performance for BB then :blush2:

8 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Ooh I didn’t know he worked with her as well! She is listed as one of the sample songs to study so I guess that makes sense, but Lana already covered BUWYGF so I figured she could be trying something similar in the rnb sphere since she followed Mike Dean. I thought this was probably for a music video or something since there’s song examples given to study, the recorded song probably already exists and I don’t know why gender would be important when you’re recording a song since the person behind the instrument is essentially invisible to the listener. Idk we will just have to wait and see but I really hope this is for Lana!! 

UbsOye5.png