Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

her posting july 4th is no more believable than when she posted june 1st, i don't believe it, i will believe it when i see a pre order 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I don’t get why Lana would suddenly hire an all female band when she’s been touring with Blake, Byron, and the rest of the band for almost 10 years now :thumb2:

and I hiiiiiighly doubt she would do a special performance, she hardly likes performing at her own shows where can charge almost $100 a ticket she isn’t gonna put in that work for free

And even if she does do all of that, the album can still come July 4th (though it’s probably not) she doesn’t need a brand new band to have an album mastered 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Lustformoney said:

im manifesting a band like she had with Tlsp:pray2:

Yessss, if she did some stuff with Zach for this record, songs with that band-feel like Thunder would be a dream, and hopefully that would mean Dealer would end up on this album. I could totally see that fitting into her vision for this record :illumilana2:

6 minutes ago, Sugar Venom said:

Ooh I didn’t know he worked with her as well! She is listed as one of the sample songs to study so I guess that makes sense, but Lana already covered BUWYGF so I figured she could be trying something similar in the rnb sphere since she followed Mike Dean. I thought this was probably for a music video or something since there’s song examples given to study, the recorded song probably already exists and I don’t know why gender would be important when you’re recording a song since the person behind the instrument is essentially invisible to the listener. Idk we will just have to wait and see but I really hope this is for Lana!! 

Ooo that’s true! Maybe they are recording a video and the call for women may suggest that it’s for a song that has something to do with what she wrote in QFTC?

I mean, it is tomorrow and Lana did just get a new set of red nails, so...:oopna: 

3 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

her posting july 4th is no more believable than when she posted june 1st, i don't believe it, i will believe it when i see a pre order 

this x’s 100. All this did was tell me the album will be out at the earliest August/September instead of July/August (I was thinking July/August when the date was still June 1st) 

we’re hardly guaranteed an album anytime soon. She’s delayed projects for up to 6 months multiple times now (Violet and Chemtrails..NFR if you consider her ‘it’s done but who knows when it’ll be out’ tweet in early 19) this could still be delayed until early 2022 with her track record :thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"

42 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

maybe it’s for a “live” moment like let me love you on Fallon! 

40 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

I'm already picturing a live concert in my head knowing that we'll never get :crying2:

Didn't Ben say Lana was planning something big? :sass: perhaps a concert? :wat:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I just realized that Rock Candy Sweet somehow made me think of pop, dynamic and fun while Blue Banisters makes me think of the same country-ish, folksy blues she put out with Chemtrails... I think I was looking forward to the former more... :derpna:

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

48 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

this x’s 100. All this did was tell me the album will be out at the earliest August/September instead of July/August (I was thinking July/August when the date was still June 1st) 

we’re hardly guaranteed an album anytime soon. She’s delayed projects for up to 6 months multiple times now (Violet and Chemtrails..NFR if you consider her ‘it’s done but who knows when it’ll be out’ tweet in early 19) this could still be delayed until early 2022 with her track record :thumb2:

You forgot Behind the Iron Gates - Insights from an Institution :crying2:

1 hour ago, Super Movie said:

If Lana actually releases this album on the 4th, it'll be a bigger holiday than Independence Day - we'll call it "Lana Del Rey Dropped An Album When She Said She Would" Day

That would make the next releases worse: we would have to (gasp) trust her word on it!!! :biblio::excited:

1 hour ago, COCC said:

Compensation for QFTC and the mesh mask, you are right :diva:

this dream can turn into a nightmare... 

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

1 hour ago, Lustformoney said:

i cant believe i already overplayed the snippet:awkney:

I can't believe I literally only played it one time since it got posted :oopna:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

11 hours ago, Aphrodite said:

I can't stop listening to the snippet, I can't wait to hear the full song, and the video is so sweet..breaks my heart :xcry: 

It also reminds me in someway of Let Me Love You Like A Woman...maybe for the way she talks to her lover, the story behind the song..i don't know, i really get LMLYLAW vibes and chills when I hear it. But i'm not saying that melodically it sounds the same, i have the feeling that the part in the snippet is just the pre-chorus part, and i'm pretty sure it will have more intensity and stronger energy in the chorus and maybe in the bridge too! 

this snippet is giving me so much the feeling of a photograph, something that looks eternalized forever in one song and feels kinda magic

When you think about it, we have a lot of promised music and projects coming in lieu of Blue Banisters as well...

1. Blue Banisters (July 2021)

2. Behind the Iron Gates - Insights from an Institution (poetry book + spoken-word album, TBD) 
[We have confirmation that it’s been finished, as of January 2021, so I’m anticipating it being released within the next year or so]

3. American Standards & Classics (TBD)

[I mean, we have confirmation that it was recorded]

4. Country cover album (TBD)

[Also confirmed, and separate from AS&C]

5. Lana Del Rey x Nikki Lane (TBD, referred to as coming out “later” as of April 2021) 

6. LDR 9 (TBD)

[confirmed that Lana is working on new music to a fan in Texas, as of April 2021]

and these will probably all be released before like, 2025. Amazing how she never stops!

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

dates are bullshit, the only confirmation that we have is: the album is real lol

3 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

When you think about it, we have a lot of promised music and projects coming in lieu of Blue Banisters as well...

1. Blue Banisters (July 2021)

2. Behind the Iron Gates - Insights from an Institution (poetry book + spoken-word album, TBD) 
[We have confirmation that it’s been finished, as of January 2021, so I’m anticipating it being released within the next year or so]

3. American Standards & Classics (TBD)

[I mean, we have confirmation that it was recorded]

4. Country cover album (TBD)

[Also confirmed, and separate from AS&C]

5. Lana Del Rey x Nikki Lane (TBD, referred to as coming out “later” as of April 2021) 

6. LDR 9 (TBD)

[confirmed that Lana is working on new music to a fan in Texas, as of April 2021]

and these will probably all be released before like, 2025. Amazing how she never stops!

i don't want to sound pessimist but maybe some of these projects are the same but we don't know and some of them probably will be scrapped, but she is total workaholic when we think how much music she makes in one year, its crazy

I just love how the BB snippet can be listened to on loop because of the atmospheric music in the background. Most of snippets end abruptly or have some shift in the music and it’s not as harmonious to listen to on loop.