Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

wait i just watched the live stream from yesterday and the woman who went to disneyland told her "congrats for your new album" and lana obviously didn’t think about cocc (lmao she really forgot that album already rip honeymoon tease) and she excitedly said "thank you i can’t wait for you to hear it" obviously meaning blue banisters which is a good sign imo idc that’s a good omen :agree2:

Garden of Eden such a beautiful name for a song :trisha: :trisha: tbh I would prefer an unreleased song that we haven’t heard before 

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

22 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

watch him scrobble morricone next :tommy:

watch him scrobble masochism next 

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

59 minutes ago, SweetHenny said:

Me trying to understand who leaked what, what unreleased songs were reworked into other unreleased songs, what songs make it on the album, which project is which and if Lana is pregnant and is she going to get her revenge

tenor.gif?itemid=17993602

lana got a white dress in the ranch close to the chemtrails over the country club while the rock candy sweet was playing in her house with blue bannisters but she thought about the life behind the iron gates while she was holding her gucci lipstick and talking with jack about how nikki lane is breaking up slowly in ldr9, so its clearly.. unreleased album CONFIRMED!!!! with summertine gershwin version in it! :hype::hype::hype:

I don’t know if this was pointed out before but, it looks like the Blue Bannisters clip from Twitter was filmed the day her Fallon performance was filmed. Her hair is exactly the same, and the camera effects look the same. 

can someone update me? i don't wanna go through pages lmao

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

can someone update me? i don't wanna go through pages lmao

blue banisters was scrobbled on last.fm by somebody who's scrobbled cotcc songs before they were released, and also teased their lyrics, they also scrobbled garden of eden, lmlylaw demo, and bird world

WGe8ynS.gif

1 minute ago, HillSongExHomoCantor said:

what is scrobble, and what does it mean?

scrobble is a count that shows means how many times you hear one song on last.fm when someone scrobble x it means that this person heard that song

4 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

blue banisters was scrobbled on last.fm by somebody who's scrobbled cotcc songs before they were released, and also teased their lyrics, they also scrobbled garden of eden, lmlylaw demo, and bird world

I feel dumb for asking but what is Garden of Eden? And I know Bird World was a working album title but I didn't know it was a song? :o

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

7 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

I'm pretty sure you can fake last.fm scrobbles though by just renaming the song before scrobbling it :rip: